AXIS AB: Year-end report 2005
Sharp growth for video resulted in more than doubled earnings
* Net sales during the year totaled SEK 895 M (691).
* Operating profit for the year amounted to SEK 128 M (51).
* Profit before tax for the year was SEK 128 M (50).
* Profit after tax for the year amounted to SEK 91 M (31).
* Earnings per share after tax for the year amounted to SEK 1.32 (0.44).
* Board proposes a dividend of SEK 1,00 (0,50) per share of which SEK 0,50 extraordinary dividend.
“From Axis’ viewpoint, 2005 was a strong year, with the entire Group reporting 29-percent growth and more than doubled earnings. A strategy focused on video combined with a well-developed product portfolio and an increased acceptance of digital solutions during the year constitutes the three factors that contributed to the healthy earnings.”
Ray Mauritsson, CEO
The full report including tables can be downloaded from the following link: www.axis.com/corporate/investor/financial_reports.htm
Axis increases the value of network solutions. The company is an innovative market leader in network video and print servers. Axis’ products and solutions are focused on applications such as security surveillance, remote monitoring and document management. The products are based on in-house developed chip technology, which is also sold to third parties.
Axis was founded in 1984 and is listed on the Stockholmsbörsen (XSSE: AXIS) Attract 40-list. Axis operates globally with offices in 16 countries and in cooperation with distributors, system integrators and OEM partners in 70 countries. Markets outside Sweden account for more than 95% of sales. Information about Axis can be found at www.axis.com.
- Contact Information
- Margareta Lantz
- Manager, Investor Relations & Corporate Communications
- Axis Communications
- Contact via E-mail
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.