Exhibit Surveys Inc. to Participate in EXHIBITOR2009
Booth 747 on Show Floor; Executives to Present at Conference
WHO: Executives and representatives from Exhibit Surveys, Inc. will be in booth 747 on the show floor. Jonathan “Skip” Cox, CEO and president, and Ian Sequeira, executive vice president, will lead conference sessions at EXHIBITOR2009.
WHAT and WHEN: Booth 747, Exhibition Hours: March 23 – March 25, 11:30 am – 3:30 pm
Exhibit Surveys will showcase its research and measurement solutions, and demonstrate the new Trade Show Planning and Measurement Tool, developed with Constellation Communication Corp. The Trade Show Planning and Measurement Tool utilizes a consistent, proven structure for setting meaningful, measurable objectives, and reporting results that lead to improved Return on Investment (ROI) and Return on Objectives (ROO).
Exhibit Survey’s executives are among the EXHIBITOR2009 faculty, and will present the following conference sessions:
March 23, 2008
• Using Surveys to Measure Your Performance in Trade Shows and Events - Ian Sequeira (Repeated March 25)
• Advanced Learning Session: Senior Roundtable: Event-Mix Strategy Decisions – Skip Cox
March 24, 2008
• Measurement and Analysis of the Purchase Experience to Improve ROI – Skip Cox and Martin Smith, president and founder of Ethnometrics(SM) Corp.
• Selecting the Right Shows: The Critical Decision – Ian Sequeira
March 25, 2008
• Using Surveys to Measure Your Performance in Trade Shows and Events - Ian Sequeira
• Hewlett-Packard Measurement Case Study – Skip Cox and Glenda Brungardt, HP America’s Consumer Segment Marketing
Mandalay Bay South Convention Center
3950 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Room South Seas D
Las Vegas, NV 89119
About Exhibit Surveys, Inc.
Established in 1963, Exhibit Surveys, Inc. specializes exclusively in conducting market research and measurement for the exhibition and event marketing industry. The company has conducted research on more than 3,000 exhibitions and events and measured over 10,000 individual exhibits in all major segments of commerce on six continents. Its clients represent all segments of the event industry, including exhibition organizers, exhibitors, private events organizers, suppliers, CVBs and convention facilities. Be a “knowbody” and visit www.exhibitsurveys.com or call 732-741-3170.
For more information on the event or to schedule an interview with Mr. Cox or Mr. Sequeira, please contact Marilyn R. Kroner, Kroner Communications, 303-478-3044, email@example.com
- Contact Information
- Marilyn R. Kroner
- Kroner Communications
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.