Gangs, Politics & Illegal Immigration: Cable TV Series
Los Angeles, CA The Full Disclosure Network® presents two video segments Part 4 and 5 from an on-going series on Gangs and how local government deals with the growing threat of violence in the Los Angeles community. These segments feature Kevin James, former U. S. Prosecutor and Radio Talk Show Host (KRLA 870 AM) Week nights 9-11 p.m.)
Preview (7 minutes) available here: www.fulldisclosure.net/Programs/536.php
WATCH ON L A CABLE CHANNEL 36
Sunday March 15th Part 1 8 pm Part 2 8:30 pm
Monday March 16th Part 1 4 pm Part 2 4:30 pm
Here are some the points made in the six segments of the series:
* L A City Council Public Safety Committee held a hearing to consider a resolution to reform LAPD Police “Special Order 40” because due to concerns it was protecting illegal alien gang members.
* Councilmember Jack Weiss is accused of bias due to the long delay to hold a hearing and the inequity in allotting time to citizens speaking.
* Protesters intimidate the Councilmember Ed Reyes who was expected to support the motion of Councilmember Zine
* Hearing is dubbed a “charade” when the council committee fails to take a vote.
* Fearful of retaliation by gang supporters? Two days after the hearing, the City Council passes a resolution praising the gang supporters who testified at the hearing.
The Full Disclosure Network® Gang series continues when episodes number 6 and 7 feature former LAPD Chief who explains the history and intent of enacting SPECIAL ORDER 40 regarding police policy on illegal immigrants. You can purchase the entire series on DVD from Full Disclosure Network®.
Since 1992 the Full Disclosure Network® has been produced by twice nominated Emmy Award winning host Leslie Dutton and Producer T. J. Johnston. In 2002 the Full Disclosure® special series “L. A.’s War Against Terrorism” was recognized by the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences with a local Emmy Award for a public affairs, informational series. Channels and airtimes can be found on the website.
- Contact Information
- Leslie Dutton
- Full Disclosure Network®
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.