Stress Compounds a Widow’s Financial and Legal Problems
Julie A. Calligaro, an attorney and widow’s expert, www.thewidowsexpert.com, explains that the stress caused by the death of her husband compounds the inevitable financial and legal problems that confront the recently widowed. Because stress undermines her ability to make important decisions, she postpones taking action. Unfortunately ignoring these financial and legal problems can bring about devastating and, in the current financial crisis, irreversible consequences.
Julie provides immediate help for widows struggling with their financial and legal problems by providing the opportunity to ask a financial or legal question by email for free. She also offers a free three-page Checklist that helps a widow take charge of her financial and legal affairs, www.thewidowsexpert.com. Here are a few suggestions from the Checklist:
· Make an Inventory of assets and debts,
· Analyze current income and expenses,
· Develop short-term and long-term financial plans,
· Determine if a Probate is necessary,
· Determine immediate and long-term tax responsibilities,
· Evaluate the existing Estate Plan (trust, will, power of attorney, medical power of attorney and naming of guardians) and make changes as necessary.
Julie is also the author of The Widow’s Advocate, which consists of three separate Programs for: women with minor children, women with adult children and women without children. For more information visit www.widowsadvocate.com/.
- Contact Information
- Julie A. Calligaro
- Demery Publishing
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.