Citibank Thailand Launches "Hua Hin Chill" Credit Card Campaign
Hua Hin – Hua Hin, one of Thailand’s most popular seaside destinations, is the focus of Citibank’s new Hua Hin Chill credit card campaign.
Besides pristine beaches, Hua Hin is also renowned as a gourmet haven and Citibank, a leader in credit card dining privileges and benefits, will showcase the city’s best eateries in the program.
The campaign was launched with a media briefing trip where food and lifestyle reporters had the chance to sample and enjoy gourmet treats from some of Hua Hin’s famous restaurants.
Voralak Tulaphorn, Cards Business Director, Citibank, N.A. said, “The Hua Hin Chill campaign will further reinforce Citibank’s leadership in the dining privileges for credit cardholders sector.”
She added, “Our Citi Dining campaign, that was launched last year, has been a great success and we are delighted to extend it to Hua Hin. Thanks to tie-ups with many popular local eateries, our cardholders can enjoy a variety of discounts and special promotions. Hua Hin also offers many other attractions including spas and resorts that will also offer exclusive deals for Citibank cardholders.”
Citibank cardholders can enjoy delicious treats and special discounts at these restaurants under the Citi Dining Privileges program:
* Baan Issra, a beachside seafood restaurant
* The Great American Rib that specialises in BBQ ribs
* Je Kiew seafood restaurant
* Yoo Yen Restaurant, a well-established Thai restaurant
* Pizza Pizza by Yanee
* Supattra by the Sea, an upmarket seafood eatery
* Let’s Sea Beach Bar, a stylish seaside restaurant
The Citi Dining Privileges campaign also includes accommodation, spa and shopping deals, including:
* Room upgrade at the Veranda Resort and Spa Hua Hin (with a choice of Veranda @ Sea or Jacuzzi Sea Views) plus a 15% discount for a spa and 30% discount for dining at Rabeing Le Restaurant
* A special package at Rest Details Hotel (two nights for one deal) and 15% discount on food and beverages. The promotion runs through April 9, 2009
* Spa benefits - Massage special offers at the Veranda Spa and Casa Del Mare Spa
* Shopping benefits - Souvenir specials at the Premium Outlet Village Cha-Am
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.