Mattresses uncovered: find the right mattress for a good night’s sleep
If you’re having restless nights, or wake up feeling unrefreshed, then a new mattress could be just what you need to put the bounce back in your life and a spring in your step!
A good night’s sleep is essential to our health and wellbeing and if you’re having trouble sleeping finding the right mattress could be the solution you’re looking for. Mattresses come in a variety of types and comfort gradings, so how do you choose which one is right for you?
Nick Worthington, CEO of Dreams, the UK bed specialists, offers his advice:
“Most mattresses contain a variety of fillings and a sprung interior, with either a traditional open spring unit or the more luxurious individual pocket springs. Generally speaking, the fillings give the comfort and the springs give the support. However, in recent years memory foam has been an increasingly popular option,” Nick explains.
“There’s no substitute for testing out mattresses yourself”, Nick advises, “so choose a reputable bed retailer, like Dreams, which offers a large variety of beds to test in a relaxed and comfortable environment.”
Here are his top tips on finding the right mattress for you:
• Take your time and test a variety mattresses with different comfort gradings
• Relax, make yourselves at home - kick off your shoes and get comfortable
• Lie on the bed in your normal sleeping position, not flat on your back with your arms by your side
• If you have a partner, then test the mattresses out together
• If you and your partner are different sizes and weights (this applies to most couples), then a pocket spring or memory foam mattress will give each of you individual support
• Take your time – after all, this is an important decision that could improve your quality of life!
“We spend a third of our lives in bed,” says Nick, “so it’s worth investing in a good mattress. The health and wellbeing benefits provided by a good, comfortable night’s sleep are immeasurable.”
Dreams has over 180 bed superstores nationwide, offering a wide range mattresses including open spring, pocket spring and memory foam and latex mattresses. To view the full range of mattresses available from Dreams visit, http://www.dreams.co.uk/en-gb/CategoryList/?cid=MATTRESSES&language=en-GB
- Contact Information
- Lynn Blackburn
- PA to Chief Operations Officer
- Dreams Plc
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.