Netezza Answers The Call Of Global Network Operators By Providing Comprehensive Customer And Network Visibility
Seven Out of the Top 10 Global Network Operators have Deployed Netezza to Radically Change Their Business
GSMA Mobile World Congress, Barcelona, Spain. — Netezza Corporation (NYSE Arca: NZ), the global leader in data warehouse and analytic appliances, announced its continued growth and momentum in the telecommunications industry, providing actionable business intelligence to one of the most competitive industries in the world. With a focus on high-value, mission-critical applications – including network assurance and optimization, behavioral segmentation, and revenue assurance and cost management – Netezza has successful implementations in seven of the 10 largest global telecommunications providers.
Growing Telecommunications Solution Provider Ecosystem
Netezza has also expanded and strengthened its telecommunications partner ecosystem with leading solution providers including:
* Agilis International – Serves the Global Tier I telecommunications market with its comprehensive solutions in fraud management, revenue assurance, traffic optimization and data warehousing. Agilis International’s solutions are used by landline, GSM/CDMA and broadband network providers serving North America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa. www.agilisinternational.com
* Datanetis – Enables consumer businesses to dramatically increase marketing ROI by tapping into the power of social networks, peer influence and word-of-mouth marketing. The software automatically identifies social networks and pinpoints the influencers and followers in the network based on existing customer and transaction data. This information is then used to target marketing efforts towards the influencers and manage the customer’s social value, resulting in an order of magnitude improvement in the return on every marketing dollar spent on customer acquisition, product uptake and churn prevention. The Datanetis solution has been successfully implemented with proven results at leading consumer telecommunications companies and other organizations. www.datanetis.com
* Nexius – Provides carrier-grade solutions that uniquely deliver network intelligence focused on the experience of end users and the business. Our products and services allow Network Operators to enhance operational efficiencies and optimize their business in a constantly changing consumer environment. www.nexius.com
* Scorecard Systems – Delivers reporting and analysis solutions for telecommunications companies. Scorecard Systems has been helping telecommunications companies produce accurate subscriber metrics for more than 10 years. Scorecard supports landline and wireless carriers, cable, satellite, broadband and Internet providers around the globe. www.scorecardsystems.com
* TEOCO – Provides highly scalable network cost optimization solutions for communications service providers worldwide including cost, routing and revenue management. Fueled by industry leading expertise and innovative technologies, TEOCO’s solutions deliver rapid and substantial return on investment to more than 40 of the industry’s leading corporations. www.teoco.com
* Ventraq (formerly ACE*COMM/TeleSciences/10e Solutions) – Harnesses the power and flexibility of the Netezza platform to perform complex and detailed data analytics resulting in “actionable insight.” With Ventraq Business Analytics service providers can maximize customer and product performance across their enterprise and by business unit – from profitability analytics, data integration and integrity assurance, to highly leveraged customer behavior analytics. www.ventraq.com
Focus on Critical Applications
Netezza is working with these partners to implement applications that are critical to telecommunications operators, including:
* Network Assurance & Optimization: Using Netezza, communications companies can report on massive volumes of call and session detail records (CDR) very quickly, allowing them to spot and solve quality problems as well as optimize network traffic within the data. This ability to identify and track anomalies in real-time is essential to reducing network costs and customer churn and enhancing quality – improving overall network management decisions.
* Behavioral Segmentation: Netezza rapidly processes huge and growing volumes of data, enabling granular customer segmentation for targeted and more efficient marketing campaigns, improved customer retention and increased average revenue per user (ARPU). This granular segmentation increases ARPU and reduces marketing costs.
* Revenue Assurance & Cost Management: Netezza quickly analyzes massive volumes of CDRs and other data to ensure that revenue and cost figures are accurately captured. Netezza verifies that suppliers are billing the operator correctly and that the operator is billing their customers correctly.
“A huge challenge facing telecommunications providers is being able to convert the explosion of customer usage data into actionable intelligence and business value in real-time. Those that master this process will be the dominant industry providers of the future,” said John Gillespie, vice president and general manager, Global Telecommunications, Netezza. “Traditional solutions can no longer meet the demands of these operators. Netezza is transforming the telecommunications industry by combining a high-performance analytic engine with best-of-breed solutions focused on high-value, mission-critical applications.”
Netezza (NYSE Arca: NZ) is the global leader in data warehouse and analytic appliances that dramatically simplify high-performance analytics for business users across the extended enterprise, delivering significant competitive and operational advantage in today’s information-intensive marketplaces. The Netezza Performance Server® (NPS®) family of appliances brings appliance simplicity to a broad range of complex data warehouse and analytic challenges. Customers who have realized the benefits of Netezza appliances include Ahold, Amazon.com, CNET Networks, Debenhams, Department of Veterans Affairs, Epsilon, iBasis, Nationwide, Neiman Marcus, Orange UK, Premier, Inc., Ross Stores, Ryder System, Inc., The Carphone Warehouse and Virgin Media. Based in Marlborough, Mass., Netezza has offices in Washington, DC, the United Kingdom and the Asia Pacific region. For more information about Netezza, please visit www.netezza.com.
Netezza, Netezza Performance Server and NPS are trademarks of Netezza Corporation. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.