Cargotec Financial Statements Review for June 1–December 31, 2005
January 31, 2006 at 12.00 p.m.
· Cargotec Corporation has been listed on the Helsinki Stock Exchange since June 1, 2005. This financial statements review discloses the Group’s results for the first official financial year June 1–December 31, 2005.
· Orders received in June 1–December 31, 2005 totaled EUR 1,366
· The order book on December 31, 2005 totaled EUR 1,257
· Net sales for June 1–December 31, 2005 amounted to EUR 1,419
· Operating income was EUR 124.6 million and without the
capital gain on the sale of Consolis EUR 109.2 million.
· Cash flow from operations before financial items and taxes
totaled EUR 173.7 million.
· Net income for the period totaled EUR 87.4 million.
· Earnings per share were EUR 1.35.
· Board of Directors will propose at the Annual General Meeting
that a dividend of EUR 0.64 per each class A and EUR 0.65 per each
class B share be paid.
Cargotec Corporation has been listed on the Helsinki Stock Exchange since June 1, 2005. This Financial Statements Review discloses Cargotec’s results for the financial year from June to December 2005. As of January 1, 2006, Cargotec’s financial year is a calendar year. Cargotec Corporation has on January 31, 2006 published a Pro Forma Review for the January to December 2005 period, which complements the financial information provided here.
Cargotec is the world’s leading provider of cargo handling solutions for ships, ports, terminals and local distribution.
- Contact Information
- Eeva Mäkelä
- SVP, Investor Relations and Communications
- Cargotec Corporation
- Contact via E-mail
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.