Thailand: Citigold "Chinese New Year Set Menu" Includes Special Rising Rate Time Deposit
Bangkok – To celebrate the Year of the Ox, Citigold Wealth Management is running a “Chinese New Year Set Menu” promotion that includes a special rising rate time deposit offering.
"We are pleased to introduce the ’Citigold Chinese New Year Set Menu’ that offers an attractive time deposit interest rate,” said Pavin Rodloytuk, Retail Banking Director, Citibank Thailand.
“Given the current market environment, we believe it is a sound and attractive investment option, especially the ’step up’ benefit that offers a rise in interest rate every six months, starting from 2.75 percent p.a. up to 3.50 percent p.a.”
Other benefits of the Citigold Wealth Management Chinese New Year Set Menu include:
Appetizer: A “lucky orange and red” Chinese New Year bow envelope for walk-in customers.
* Rising Rate Time Deposit for 24 months: Customers will enjoy an “interest rate step up” every six months (up to 3.5 percent p.a.).
* Special interest rate at 3 percent p.a. for 6-month Bill of Exchange.
* Central Department Store gift voucher (to the value of 800 baht) to customers who open a new time deposit or Bill of Exchange (Two million baht minimum).
* Shopping vouchers (to the value of 700 baht) for every one million baht invested in the ”Legend Fund” or others. The maximum investment amount is 20 million baht.
* 1,000 baht gift voucher for Citigold client referrals.
In addition, during the festive period of January 22-27, a host of Chinese New Year fun activities and giveaways will be held on the ground floor and second floor of Citibank Tower from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.