Independent Insurance Agents Can Grow Business With Redesigned Web Site
Progressive Brand Express makes it easy to co-brand agency with Progressive.
MAYFIELD VILLAGE, Ohio. — Independent insurance agents who want to grow their business by harnessing the power of the Progressive name need look no further than the redesigned Progressive Brand Express.
The updated site — located on Progressive’s agency-dedicated Web site, ForAgentsOnly.com — gives agents access to hundreds of free and low-cost co-branded materials like brochures and fliers, direct mail, e-marketing tools, signs, and television and radio ads. There are also materials for all of Progressive’s product lines including car insurance, motorcycle insurance, boat insurance, commercial auto insurance, homeowners insurance and more.
Enhancements to the site include:
* Tabbed layout for easier searching. Agents can find the materials they need faster, thanks to an improved, user-friendly layout. The layout is similar to Progressive’s Web-based training layout, which agents already know and like.
* Pictures, right up front. By showing thumbnail images of all materials, it’s even easier and faster for agents to find exactly what they’re looking for.
* Drop-down menus. Drop-down submenus make it easy to filter searches by language, type of material and product line.
* Ability to customize creative materials on the fly. Agents can customize their materials and see their changes made in real time before finalizing their order.
* One-stop shopping. All of Progressive’s marketing materials, including agency supplies, are now located in one, easy-to-find location.
“The Progressive Brand Express offers cost-effective ways to help our independent insurance agents attract and retain customers,” said Matt Marko, Progressive’s Brand Express manager. “We received extensive feedback from our agents, and we’re excited to expand our co-branded marketing opportunities. We look forward to adding even more new materials to help our independent insurance agencies grow.”
Appointed agents who wish to start using the enhanced Progressive Brand Express or to take a quick tutorial and learn more about the changes can log on to ForAgentsOnly.com and click on the Progressive Brand Express icon in the bottom right corner.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.