Censorship On L A City Government Cable Channels LA Cityview35 and LA36? Full Disclosure Network Report/Video (6 min)
Los Angeles, CA Full Disclosure Network® is releasing a six minute video news blog and update on their July 27, 2006 request for an investigation and hearing on the operations of the L A City Government Cityview Channel 35. Featured in the December 28, 2008 edition of Full Disclosure Network’s “The News Behind The News” Blog at the URL: http://www.fulldisclosure.net/news/
The Following Issues Are Covered:
* First Amendment and independent public access producers
* City Control of all the public cable channels in January 2009
* Can political appointees prevent government censorship?
* Audit of City Government Channels accurate or coverup?
* City oversight board fails to act
* City’s LA36 educational channel operations questioned
* Technical problems silence “contentious content”
Revealing Video & Report
The Full Disclosure Network® report features a documented chronology of events leading up to the abrupt termination of the public affairs program from the L. A. Cityview Cable Channels 35 and LA 36 where their programs had been featured since 1992.
The twice Emmy nominated Full Disclosure Network® programs have been produced by Emmy Award-winning host Leslie Dutton and Producer T. J. Johnston and are featured on over 40 cable systems in California, Washington DC and Massachusetts. In 2002 the series “L.A.’s War On Terrorism” was recognized with a public affairs Emmy Award by the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences.
- Contact Information
- Leslie Dutton
- Full Disclosure Network®
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.