Amazing Performance and the Mobile Internet with Intel at CES
Wireless Computing and Networks, Intel Core i7, Internet and TV Efforts, and Convertible Classmate PC Press Conference Lead Intel CES News Focus
WHEN: Jan. 8-11, 2009
WHERE: 2009 International Consumer Electronics Show at Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC), Intel booth at Central Hall #7153; plus other venues
Intel Corporation executives and technology experts will participate in a number of CES events, led by:
* Craig Barrett, chairman of the board, keynoting at 1 p.m. Jan. 9 at The Venetian (Palazzo Ballroom) as part of the 2nd annual Technology and Emerging Countries (TEC) program. Barrett will reveal Intel’s plans for 2009 that raise awareness of technology, education and other programs to benefit people in less modern parts of the world.
* Sean Maloney, executive vice president and chief sales and marketing officer, participating in a panel titled “What Will They Think of Next? Consumer Technology in 2025”; 10:30 a.m. Jan. 8 in LVCC, North Hall, N255-257.
* Anand Chandrasekher, senior vice president, general manager, Ultra Mobility Group, participating in a panel titled, “Wireless Meets Consumer Electronics: The Fundamental Shift to Mobility”; noon Jan. 8 in LVCC, North Hall, 255-257.
* Eric Kim, senior vice president, general manager, Digital Home Group, participating in a panel titled “Teaching the TV to be Internet Savvy”; 3 p.m. Jan. 9 in LVCC, North Hall, N260.
Intel will showcase its newest and best mobility, performance and emerging market products, solutions and services at its main booth and other areas.
* Experience the ultimate in mobile performance with one of the largest selections of Intel® Centrino® 2 processor technology-based systems, as well as a new kind of personal area network that connects laptops to all your Wi-Fi enabled consumer devices like cameras, printers, photo frames and more.
* See how Intel® Atom® Processor-based Mobile Internet Devices can deliver a full Internet experience in your pocket and Intel Atom Processor-powered netbooks are the perfect companion device.
* Learn more about WiMAX around the world and the ability to take powerful 4G wireless broadband technology on the go.
* Experience rich Internet applications such as HD video, social media tools and online gaming with desktop PCs featuring the innovative Intel® Core™ i7 Processor.
* Learn about how Intel® Media Processor CE 3100-based devices will bring new Internet applications and interactive entertainment services to TVs.
* Meet the Intel Insiders, a social media advisory board to Intel made up of 10 social media and blogging mavens, including video blogger Sarah Austin, who will videocast to her global audience live from the Intel booth using WiMAX.
* Intel-powered convertible classmate PC and Intel® Learning Series launch event on Jan 9 from 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. at the Intel Booth.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.