Fitness Celebrity Jennifer Nicole Lee Shares 5 Tips to Help Women Fit Into Their Skinny Jeans Again
A lot of women would love to be able to fit into their skinny jeans again or even be able to buy their very first pair. Fitness expert Gregg Gillies and fitness celebrity and weight loss success story Jennifer Nicole Lee are on a mission to help them do exactly that.
“There are many simple things women can do to prevent overeating. Getting a little education on proper nutrition can go a long way toward helping them fit into those sexy jeans” according to Jennifer.
Gillies, weight loss expert, urges women to take the following nutrition tips seriously. “Women can avoid lots of unwanted calories that pack on the pounds, just by following these simple tips,” Gillies explains.
1. Eat small meals or snacks every few hours. Going too long between meals slows down your metabolism and increases the chances of binge eating.
2. Eat your food slowly. Remember what mom used to say, “chew your food.”
3. Plan your meals. This way you’re never left hungry without the proper nutrition.
4. Water. Water. Water. Drinking plenty of water can help you feel full.
5. Stay away from simple sugars and processed foods which cause you to quickly feel hungry again.
In order to make sure you start the New Year right and finally stick to your weight loss resolutions, Gregg and Jennifer have agreed to do a free live interview, where Gillies will grill Jennifer on her powerful fat loss system, the Fitness Model Program.
To get access to this free interview where you can listen live and submit your own questions, please go to http://www.tnafitness.com/jnl/ for all the details and let Gregg and Jennifer help you fit into those skinny jeans again.
- Contact Information
- Gregg Gillies
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.