ChipEstimate.com Announces New IP Partners
20,000 Registered Users, Leading IP Portal Offers a Broad Catalog of IP from More Than 200 Companies
New members joining at the Prime partner level are Cypress Semiconductor, provider of high-performance mixed-signal, programmable solutions; eMemory, provider of logic-compatible embedded non-volatile memory (NVM) IP; and nSys, which offers a large portfolio of verification IP used to accelerate design schedules of customers developing ASICs and FPGAs. Twelve additional companies are being added at the Choice partner level.
“We are pleased to have these great companies join the ChipEstimate.com IP partner community,” said Sean O’Kane, marketing director, Chip Planning Solutions. “They join an ever-expanding group of IP vendors who have teamed up with ChipEstimate.com to address the universal need of design teams to simplify and accelerate the process of planning their next successful chip project. ChipEstimate.com helps bring focus to our IP partner products and services, allowing them greater visibility for their IP offerings. This newly added IP enhances the options SoC design teams can consider when seeking IP for a broad set of applications.”
* Cypress Semiconductor provides high-performance, mixed-signal, programmable solutions
* eMemory provides logic-compatible embedded non-volatile memory (NVM) IP
* nSys offers the world’s largest portfolio of Verification IPs to accelerate designs of customers developing ASIC/SoC/FPGAs
* Bluespec Inc. provides high-level synthesis toolsets and solutions to accelerate architecture, verification and implementation
* Cambridge Consultants provides solutions in photonics and complex electro-optic systems
* Dolphin Integration offers standard cell libraries, memory, analog and processor silicon IP together with EDA solutions
* eSilicon Corporation is a leading fabless semiconductor company that provides a comprehensive suite of ASIC design, productization and manufacturing services
* Evatronix is a complete digital IP solutions and design services provider
* Handshake Solutions offers tools and IP for ultra-low power asynchronous IC design
* HDL Design House is a provider of soft IP cores and offers design and verification engineering services for SoC projects
* Sarnoff Europe provides specialized ESD design solutions
* Snowbush IP (a division of Gennum Corporation) offers PHY and controller solutions for high-speed serial communication standards like PCIe, SATA, SerDes
* Transmeta Corporation develops and licenses innovative computing, microprocessor and semiconductor technologies and related intellectual property
* The Western Design Center provides 65xx (GDSII and RTL (Terbium)) microprocessor IP Cores, Tools, and Chips (fabless)
* Wipro-Newlogic offers wireless LAN, Bluetooth, UWB, IEEE1394 IP cores for analog and digital IC design services
ChipEstimate.com was launched in 2005 to provide comprehensive chip planning capabilities to the electronics and semiconductor community.
In addition to searching the comprehensive IP catalog and using IP Concierge, designers can download InCyte™ software at ChipEstimate.com to plan their next chips and explore die size, power, leakage, and cost tradeoffs. These IP providers can now be searched for and considered in chip estimations with InCyte though the ChipEstimate.com website.
The ChipEstimate.com chip planning portal is an ecosystem comprised of over 200 of the world’s largest IP suppliers and foundries. These companies all share in the common vision of helping the worldwide electronics design community achieve greater profitability and success. To date, a diverse global audience of over 20,000 users has joined the ChipEstimate.com community and has collectively performed over 80,000 chip estimations. ChipEstimate.com is a property of Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDNS), the leader in global electronic design innovation.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.