New Software Setting Stage for Mainstream Consumer Media Networking
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., January 23, 2006 - New home network management software will improve ease-of-use for consumers and reduce the level of customer support required, reports In-Stat (http://www.in-stat.com). The hardware-agnostic consumer network management and setup software market will expand at a compound annual growth rate of well over 100% for both aggressive and conservative forecast scenarios, the high-tech market research firm says.
“This software will be instrumental in helping to remove the barriers to widespread adoption of hot, new digital-living technologies,” says Joyce Putscher, In-Stat analyst. “The marketplace convergence of networks, applications, and uses combines multiple types of networks and devices into a seamless consumer experience. We are about to enter an era of media networking for the mainstream consumer.”
A recent report by In-Stat found the following regarding this market:
* Market drivers include an easier way to setup and manage consumers’ networks, especially as the complexity factor is growing with more network-capable devices. This reduces service calls, benefiting the consumer, equipment vendor, and service provider.
* Drivers also include special functionalities, like remote access, which can add to providers’ revenue streams as well as they add to the value of a home network for consumers.
* Support will need to be integrated into home network management software that will support networking via powerline, HPNA, and coax.
The report, New Home Network Management Software Finally Makes Networking Easy: Signs Point to High Growth (#IN0502623RC), covers the results of a consumer survey concerning home networking, and contains a home network management and setup software product/feature matrix, company profiles, aggressive and conservative worldwide distributed copy forecasts, and a forecast by region.
To purchase this report, or for more information, please contact Tina Sheltra at 480-609-4531; firstname.lastname@example.org. The report price is $2,995 U.S. Dollars.
MORE INFORMATION ON THIS REPORT
* Report Title: New Home Network Management Software Finally Makes Networking Easy: Signs Point to High Growth
* Service: Residential Connectivity
* Report Number: IN0502623RC
* Publication Date: December 2005
* Number of Pages: 37
* Report Price: $2,995 U.S. Dollars
* Abstract, Table of Contents, Figures & Tables
* Members Only Access: Full text HTML , PDF
Market Research from In-Stat
In-Stat offers a broad range of information resources and analytical assets to technology vendors, service providers, technology professionals, and market specialists worldwide. The company stands alone in its ability to integrate both supply-side and demand-side research methodologies into a single comprehensive view of technology markets and products. This capability relies on a unique ability to cover the entire value chain from engineering-level technology, through equipment, infrastructure, services and end-users.
In-Stat is a strategic segment of the $8 billion Reed Elsevier global information network, with access to an expansive worldwide electronic network, extensive technology databases and well-informed personnel. In-Stat analysts gain exceptional insight into geographic market places and specific technologies within markets such as electronics, cable and wireless. As a member of Reed Business Information, In-Stat is a division of the largest business-to-business publisher in the U.S.
- Contact Information
- Cheryl Cadden
- Marketing Coordinator
- Contact via E-mail
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.