Absolute to Host Free Webinar Reducing IT Asset Management Costs
Tune in to learn how one of America’s largest insurance companies has lowered its costs, loss rates and compliance risk associated with the management of its 15,000 laptop computers
Vancouver, Canada. –Absolute® Software Corporation (“Absolute” or the “Company”) (TSX: ABT), the leading provider of firmware-based, patented, computer theft recovery, data protection and secure IT asset management solutions announced that it will present a webinar on December 9, 2008 discussing how IT departments can achieve substantial savings by using Absolute’s advanced IT asset tracking solutions. During this 60-minute event, IT asset management experts from Absolute and one of America’s largest insurance companies will reveal secrets for tackling the common IT challenge of managing and securing laptops in home offices and in the field.
Date: December 9, 2008
Time: 2:00 pm ET / 11:00 am PT
Duration: 1 hour
Click Here To Register
Learn how one of America’s largest insurance companies:
* Centrally audits 15,000 mobile computers using a web-based service
* Recovers thousands of dollars worth of stolen laptops nationwide
* Achieves monthly cost savings by remotely inventorying computing devices equipped with EVDO modems
* Controls costs of leased printers across hundreds of regional offices
* Reduces compliance risk by remotely deleting data on missing computers
* Donald Wilson, Staff Specialist of Asset Management, Farmers Insurance
* Geoff Glave, Product Manager, Absolute Software
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.