Are You a Financial Loser, take the two minute test.
USA, California,San Diego, Nov 26,2008, According to a growing number of consultants 95% of the population are financial losers. They back this up with recent government statistics of people who have saved, for their retirement, for an entire life time, and have little to show for their efforts. Find out how much you are losing every year, and if you wish, check out the only potential solution that is free with the two minute test below.
1. __________ Annual earnings from work - Enter your annual earnings in the blank.
2. __________ Multiply annual earnings by 25 and that is the amount necessary to have invested in the average Dow Jones investment to yield what you earn today after inflation. The Dow Jones investment is relatively safe and highly advised by consultants for retirement goals. Enter 25 x #1 in the blank.
3. How much are you saving toward your retirement goal every year? _____________. Put that number in the blank
Ok, so if you are earning #1_________ annually,and you want to retire today, you need #2_________ in a typical Dow Jones stock to produce the same income you get from work.
4. Multiply 3% (the inflation rate) times your goal #2________ = #4._________ Number 4 is the amount your goal grows because of inflation in the first year of saving. You can see why your goal is a moving target. Inflation adds to your goal every year.
7% is the average annual Dow Jones Return over the last 50 years. Take away 3% for annual inflation and you net 4%. 4% of #2_________ would equal enough to replace your current earnings of #1._____________annually .
5. Now if your goal is increasing by #4_______________
And you are saving #3 ____________. Then #4 less #3 = #5_______________.
#5 is how much further you are from your goal than when you started saving the first year. And every year you continue to save in securities with a 501k, or an Ira or a pension on in the bank, you are a financial loser.
The average return from a typical Dow Jones investment returns only 7%. Even if you could get a higher return of twice the Dow Jones it would not make any significant difference. You would still be a financial loser every year.
Well maybe not. If you could consistently get better that double the average Dow Jones investment does, you could get a job as a Mutual Fund Manager and earn a million dollar a year salary. It is not likely you could produce double the Dow with any relative safety. But if you could, happy days are here again...
If your test revealed you are losing huge amounts of money every year check the company out for their free solution. www.globaldomainsinternationalink.ws
San Diego, Ca
- Contact Information
- D Foster
- VP Marketing
- Global Domains International
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.