Pioneer Opens Second U.S. Retail Store in Phoenix
Located in CityCenter of CityNorth, New Phoenix Pioneer Store Offers Expanded Product Selection and Enhanced Customer Service and Installation Options
Today Pioneer Electronics (USA) Inc. opened the doors to its second U.S. store – the Phoenix Pioneer Retail store. Pioneer selected the compelling new shopping destination CityCenter of CityNorth® in Phoenix’s luxurious Northeast Valley because Pioneer’s premium consumer electronics products and service-based approach complement the first-class shopping experience being created at CityNorth®.
“Pioneer’s intent to provide the ultimate in-home and in-car entertainment experience aligns with CityNorth’s goal to deliver a highly customized shopping environment to satisfy our progressive shoppers’ interests,” said Webber Hudson, executive vice president of Related Urban. “We are honored to have a retail icon like Pioneer in our midst, which will further deliver on the hand-crafted approach we have taken with our retail mix.”
The 3,200 square-foot store showcases Pioneer’s state-of-the-art products in a comfortable home environment with six vignettes, each featuring unique themes and different technologies, as well as a revamped mobile electronics section bringing an interactive shopping experience to High Street patrons:
* High-end home entertainment products, such as the award-winning KURO plasma display line, Blu-ray Disc players and a home theater featuring Pioneer’s Elite line of speakers
* Pioneer’s Premier line of in-car products including its AVIC-F Series navigation systems, subwoofers, speakers, amplifiers and single CD car stereos
* A tricked out Scion xD demo car created by installer Chris Yato (voted top installer by Mobile Electronics Magazine), Elite Creations of Corona, Calif. demonstrating the sound quality and performance delivered by Pioneer’s Premier product line
* Exclusive products currently only available in Japan, including Pure Malt Speakers and headphones
“Building upon the immense success of our flagship store in Orange County, Calif., Pioneer’s Phoenix store breathes new life into the traditional shopping experience offering enhanced services previously unavailable to customers, helping them build a direct relationship with Pioneer,” said Jeff Hagg, national retail manager of Pioneer Stores (USA) Inc. “By opening this dialogue with consumers, we can provide specific feedback regarding their interests and needs to product planners and engineers, aiding in the development of new products.”
Consumers can now take further advantage of Pioneer’s direct consulting services for in-home and in-car installations while relying on certified and knowledgeable Pioneer technicians. The Pioneer Store has enhanced its services with the introduction of two new features exclusive to the Phoenix location:
* Partnering with the Northeast Valley’s best drywall entertainment construction firm, Pioneer has the ability to create custom-made, built-in niche entertainment centers for one-of-a-kind home entertainment masterpieces, including custom faux painting and accent lighting to match any décor
* To support its expanded mobile entertainment product line, Pioneer certified and trained professionals can custom install select in-car products, previously unavailable directly from Pioneer
Since the opening of its flagship retail store at South Coast Plaza in August 2006, Pioneer’s Orange County, Calif. store has surpassed sales growth expectations from its first to second year and is highly experienced in conducting intricate in-home installations.
More information and images on the new Phoenix Pioneer Retail Store, visit media resources.
The Pioneer Store is located on High Street within CityCenter of CityNorth, off Loop 101 at 56th Street and Deer Valley Drive (www.citycenterofcitynorth.com).
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.