Earn Your Own Vacation with Groups at Ixtapan Hotel Spa and Golf Resort
Earn Your Own Vacations…Tips To Be a Group Tour Organizer! Without a Headache
1. Get guidelines from your resort, #’s needed, deadlines etc.
2. Have a 9 month timeline: with monthly goals and a matching message to reach each goal.
3. Create an email and hard copy invitation, with a soft sell or catchy tip.
4. Tell friends why not just where they should go: compatibility, savings, meals together, room shares, specials you arranged, that you are responsible. Where is a geography lesson . Why is a sale .
5. Collect emails and phone numbers. Ask for friends of friends. Do not count out those who still use the telephone! Try a Tupperware approach in your home.
6. Create structure: early birds, deadlines, room shares for solos, deposits and cancellation costs.
7. Create a list of FAQ; expect this list to grow as you learn.
8. Keep track of the undecided, call them, use a personal touch using the first person.
9. Invite people to contribute a photography or bridge lesson, knitting or painting class, a book review or garden walk, a Spanish lesson.
10. Publicize these new additional ‘events’ in your emails.
11. Email or call at minimum once a month.
12. Organize a chat room orientation.
13. Encourage questions with “No Question is too Dumb”
14. Mantras: Answer every question as if your participant is five years old. AND On the trip: Everyone gets a day to whine, no one gets 2 days.
Voted one of the ten most affordable spas in the world, Ixtapan Hotel Spa and Golf Resort is a four star 220 room resort, 65 miles from Mexico City. Hailed by The
New York Times, Regis & Kelly, and The Miami Herald, we facilitate group travel
with savings for only 6 going, and group leader deals. A low single supplement means everyone can come. Prepayment makes group finances simple.
All inclusive group packages begin at $625 for 4 nights’ spa package and $575 spa/golf package.* Leader goes for 1/2 if 6 paying or free with 10 paying. Valid
until April1 11, 2009 + 16% tax and gratuities. A few blackout dates apply. www.spamexico.com
- Contact Information
- Phyllis Stoller
- Marketing Director
- Ixtapan Hotel Spa and Golf Resort
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.