New Features Enhance KODAK EASYSHARE Software
Rochester, NY -- Eastman Kodak Company (NYSE:EK) has released an updated version of KODAK EASYSHARE Software, the leading consumer-preferred photo software application in the U.S.*
“Consumers are more interested than ever in fun and easy experiences that enable them to be more creative with their pictures,” says Patti Smith, Worldwide Director, Product Marketing, Software Center of Excellence. “KODAK EASYSHARE Software delivers a wealth of features to anyone seeking exciting ways to unleash the joy of their favorite moments.”
“Consumers are especially interested in more editing tools and more creative options,” explains Smith. “So the new EASYSHARE Software lets you easily remove blemishes and wrinkles using the Facial Retouch function. We’ve also bundled EASYSHARE Software with ArcSoft Print Creations, giving consumers access to hundreds of creative choices for bringing their favorite memories back into their lives.”
Features offered by KODAK EASYSHARE Software 7.1 include:
* Easily upload videos from EASYSHARE Software to YouTube™ with one click. Users can set the software to remember their YouTube account information to easily upload videos with just a few clicks.
* New editing tools including facial retouch and adding text to pictures. A simple click-and-slide interface enables the user to control the smoothing of facial blemishes and wrinkles. The “Add text” function allows the user to select the font type, size, justification, and color to add to the image.
* A wide range of creative print-at-home options. Pictures from an EASYSHARE Software collection can be easily integrated into ArcSoft Print Creations where users can create greeting cards, calendars, photo books, scrapbooks and much more on their home printer. Users enjoy full access to two ArcSoft Print Creations modules, and after a free 15-day trial, receive discounted offers to purchase full access to the others.
* Easy transfer of content to a Digital Picture Frame or portable memory devices such as USB drives and SD memory cards. Users select images in the picture tray and with one click on the “Copy To” icon, images are copied to storage devices, or automatically resized for display on KODAK EASYSHARE Digital Picture Frames.
* More creative options for exciting photo merchandise at the online Kodak Gallery. Consumers can choose from the breadth of Gallery product offerings, and once the desired product is selected, EASYSHARE Software uploads images directly into the Gallery’s creation workflow.
* Easy search functions for finding and organizing content. Search by keyword, star-rating or both; personalize your organization by tagging and star-rating your photos; sort by date using calendar view; and add captions.
KODAK EASYSHARE Software version 7.1 is available via a free download at www.kodak.com/go/easysharesw.
As the world’s foremost imaging innovator, Kodak helps consumers, businesses, and creative professionals unleash the power of pictures and printing to enrich their lives.
More than 70 million people worldwide manage and share their photos online at the KODAK Gallery – join today at www.kodakgallery.com.
*Source: InfoTrends 2007 Digital Camera End User Study, in which consumers ranked their preferred software package in frequency of use, organization, photo editing and printing at home.
KODAK and EASYSHARE are trademarks of Eastman Kodak Company.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.