Popular Webmaster Tool Relaunches with User-Inspired Features
London, November 7, 2008
Popular webmaster tool WhoIsHostingThis.com has received a radical overhaul to make life easier for the tens of thousands of webmasters who use it every month.
WhoIsHostingThis.com lets users discover which hosting company any website uses. Just enter the web address into the search box and the site offers the answer in seconds.
Since launching summer 2007, WhoIsHostingthis.com has become the ‘go to’ tool for fast, easy information about a site’s hosting setup.
The site has relaunched this month with the following new features:
* Moderated hosting reviews aimed at providing genuine, ‘no holds barred’ feedback from real users about all the major web hosts.
* More accurate results, thanks to custom technology for cross-checking data from different sources.
* New hosting coupons section with special offers on web hosting that will deliver significant savings for users looking for a better hosting deal.
* Unbiased host profiles that outline their origins, financial standing, key strengths and weaknesses and track record with customer service.
* New look and feel, resulting in major usablity improvements.
Common uses for WhoIsHostingThis.com include:
* Competitive intelligence on websites
* Tracking down copyright infringement
* Discovering which hosts support particular software scripts
WhoIsHostingThis.com’s Richard Kershaw explained that many of the improvements were inspired by user feedback:
“Time and again our users have told us that they are tired of biased hosting reviews published elsewhere. Many read like they’ve been written by employees, or by people with an axe to grind.
“We saw an opportunity to offer unbiased information that is totally centered on our users”.
Mr Kershaw added that response from users to the relaunch has been overwhelmingly positive:
“Feedback from users has been sensational. We’ll be adding tens of thousands of words of hosting reviews in the coming months. Watch this space.”
WhoIsHostingThis.com is a free webmaster tool that lets users discover where any website is hosted in seconds.
- Contact Information
- Richard Kershaw
- Managing Director
- Quality Nonsense Ltd
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.