Reflex Security Now Known as Reflex Systems
Atlanta, Georgia, November 3, 2008 – Reflecting its new leadership in virtual infrastructure management, Reflex Security today announced it has changed its company name to Reflex Systems (www.ReflexSystems.com). The new moniker was given to more appropriately convey the award-winning comprehensive virtual infrastructure management offering that the company is now known for in addition to the virtual security appliance solution that Reflex pioneered.
Reflex Virtualization Management Center (VMC) dramatically increases the visibility, management and security of an organization’s virtual infrastructure. Purpose-built on a strong security foundation, VMC provides the essential tools needed to bridge the gap between management and security in virtualized data centers. Reflex VMC provides infrastructure discovery and visualization, revision control, application/services discovery, network security, performance, lifecycle management and policy enforcement.
“Our offerings have grown to include market-driven virtual infrastructure management capabilities as the virtual computing industry has matured,” said Pete Privateer, CEO of Reflex Systems. “Keeping the Reflex brand in our new name is very appropriate since, as a pioneering organization, we have not lost sight of the ability to react and innovate to swiftly meet the evolving needs of the market.”
Reflex Virtualization Management Center (VMC) - Features and Benefits
As enterprise organizations begin to deploy virtualization technologies into live production data center environments, the ability to manage, secure, audit, and control virtual machines is becoming a top priority. Reflex’s VMC is the industry’s first virtualization management solution to combine the following key management features with the necessary security controls that enable IT administrators to visualize, proactively monitor their virtual infrastructure and enforce business and IT policies.
• Virtual Infrastructure Discovery & Mapping - Utilize extensive real-time and historical visual reporting through timeline-based, graphical topology maps.
• Revision Control & Configuration Monitoring - Monitor and analyze virtual infrastructure changes in real-time and historically by tracking network revisions that generate network diagrams at anytime in the past.
• Applications & Services Discovery - Optimize and protect virtual environment through discovery of applications and protocols over the virtual network by inspecting the traffic content.
• Virtual Network Security - Reduce the risk of virtual machine intrusion, infection, and compliance violations by detecting and preventing attacks on the virtual infrastructure and enforcing IT policies.
• Network & Application Performance Monitoring - Improve the service level for critical applications and quickly troubleshoot issues by analyzing virtual network performance and discovering virtual network bottlenecks.
• Virtual Machine Lifecycle - Monitor the health of virtual machines from creation to decommission by tracking users, configurations, applications, and performance in context of security.
• Virtualization Policy Management - Define and enforce IT policies across multi-vendor virtual environments.
Reflex Systems is the industry leader in virtualization management and security. Reflex VMC (Virtual Management Center), in conjunction with Reflex’s Virtual Security Appliance (VSA), dramatically increases the visibility, management and security of an organization’s virtual infrastructure. Purpose-built on a strong security foundation, VMC provides the essential tools needed to bridge the gap between management and security in virtualized data centers. Together, VMC and VSA provide infrastructure discovery and visualization, revision control, application/services discovery, network security, performance, lifecycle management and policy enforcement. Reflex VMC supports VMware’s ESX server, Citrix’s XenServer, and Microsoft’s Hyper-V virtual server environments. Reflex Systems is based in Atlanta, Georgia and is privately held. For more information, including a trial download of Reflex VMC, visit www.reflexsystems.com.
Reflex Systems is a registered trademark of Reflex Security, Inc. All other marks are property of their respective owners.
- Contact Information
- Jason Smith
- Media and Analysts Contact
- ZAG Communications
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.