McCain Backed By Organized Crime Claims Washington Insider
(WASHINGTON, D.C.)—As John McCain continues his run for the White House, a former Capitol Hill insider is making public an explosive revelation: John McCain is allied with a transnational, Israeli-backed criminal syndicate.
In Guilt by Association: How Deception and Self-Deceit Took America to War, Jeff Gates, former counsel to the U.S. Senate, chronicles the American government’s decades-long descent into corruption, culminating in this year’s presidential election while the nation is waging a war for Greater Israel.
According to Mr. Gates, politicians backed by organized crime—McCain among them—orchestrated the nation’s decline in their pursuit of a Zionist agenda. Ongoing offenses that can be attributed to McCain and his accomplices include:
• Supporting Russian oligarchs—the bulk of whom qualify for Israeli citizenship—who stole hundreds of billions of dollars from their own people.
• A hostile stance toward the Russian government, reigniting Cold War tensions.
• Meeting abroad with a Russian-Jewish mafia boss banned from the U.S.
• Links between McCain’s political career and senior pro-Israeli operatives of transnational organized crime spanning two decades.
• McCain’s complicity in his father’s cover-up of Israel’s murder of thirty-four Americans aboard the USS Liberty in 1967.
“The facts confirm that this former prisoner of war was picked, prepped and promoted as the latest in a series of pliable presidential candidates,” says Mr. Gates, whose book is endorsed by Ambassador Edward L. Peck, Congressman Paul Findley and M.I.T. professor Noam Chomsky.
A widely acclaimed author, lawyer, investment banker, educator and consultant to government, corporate and union leaders worldwide, Jeff Gates is former counsel to the U.S. Senate Committee on Finance. His previous works include Democracy at Risk: Rescuing Main Street From Wall Street and The Ownership Solution: Toward a Shared Capitalism for the 21st Century. Endorsers for these books include CEOs, heads of state, legislators, commentators and Nobel laureates in peace and economics.
This book is available now. For more information, or to order, go to www.criminalstate.com.
Guilt by Association: How Deception and Self-Deceit Took America to War is poised to become the first in a best-selling series (ISBN: 978-0-9821315-0-3; $27.95; 320 pages; 5½” x 8½”; perfect bound soft cover; State Street Publications.
- Contact Information
- Jeff Gates
- STATE STREET PUBLICATIONS
- STATE STREET PUBLICATIONS
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.