J.D. Power And Associates Ranks Verizon Wireless Highest In Retail Satisfaction, Above All Other Wireless Carriers Nationwide
BASKING RIDGE, NJ — Verizon Wireless, the leader in customer loyalty among wireless carriers, ranked highest in customer satisfaction in J.D. Power and Associates’ 2008 Wireless Retail Sales Satisfaction Study(SM), Volume 2, released today.
The J.D. Power and Associates study measures customer satisfaction among the major U.S. wireless service providers based on four factors that impact the wireless retail sales experience: sales staff, store display, store facility and price/promotion. Among the five national carriers, Verizon Wireless ranked highest.
“Our leadership in retail customer satisfaction sets us apart from other wireless providers,” said Jack Plating, executive vice president and chief operating officer of Verizon Wireless. “At our 2,400 company-owned and -operated retail locations, our sales and service representatives are committed to delivering a rewarding retail experience for all who visit our stores looking for the latest phones on the nation’s most reliable wireless network. This is especially important as we approach the holiday buying season since so many shoppers put Verizon Wireless at the top of their list.”
To better serve the company’s growing customer base during the holiday season and throughout the year, Verizon Wireless Communications Stores feature a complete line of handsets, PC cards and other devices, making it easy for customers to find the perfect wireless gifts for the entire family. The stores are also staffed with fully-trained sales and service representatives to help customers with all questions and transactions.
Verizon Wireless has been recognized throughout the year as the customer satisfaction leader in the U.S. wireless industry, not only for its customer service, but also for its network coverage, products and services. Recent recognitions include:
* J.D. Power and Associates’ 2008 Wireless Regional Customer Satisfaction Index Study(SM), Volume 2 – Verizon Wireless ranked highest in customer satisfaction for the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Southeast, North Central and West regions.
* J.D. Power and Associates’ 2008 Wireless Customer Care Performance Study(SM), Volume 2 – Verizon Wireless received the highest ranking in the wireless industry.
* J.D. Power and Associates’ 2008 Wireless Call Quality Performance Study(SM), Volume 2 – Verizon Wireless ranked highest in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and West regions.
* American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) Survey – For the fifth consecutive year, Verizon Wireless outpaced the industry average for wireless phone service satisfaction in the ACSI survey.
* M:Metrics Survey – According to a 2008 wireless industry study by M:Metrics, Verizon Wireless customers are the most loyal and the most likely to recommend the company to their friends.
* 2008 Brand Keys Customer Loyalty Engagement Index – Verizon Wireless was recognized by Brand Keys in its 2008 Brand Keys Customer Loyalty Engagement Index for high honors in the Wireless Phone Service category.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.