Oracle® Business Process Management 10g Release 3 Now Available
Unified Release Delivers Enhancements Based on Technology from Oracle and BEA Systems
Redwood Shores, CA
* Addressing the requirements of business analysts and IT, Oracle today unveiled Oracle® Business Process Management 10g Release 3 (Oracle BPM 10g R3), a component of Oracle Fusion Middleware.
* The new release allows business and IT users to collaboratively automate and optimize business processes enabling improved efficiency and agility.
* Oracle BPM 10g R3 features a new user interface, new modeling capabilities, new business rules and the ability to import models from third party tools.
* Available as part of the Oracle Business Process Management Suite, Oracle Business Process Management 10g Release 3 is the latest in a series of offerings that integrates technology from Oracle and BEA Systems and illustrates Oracle’s rapid progress in unifying industry-leading software from the two companies.
New Release Benefits End Users, Business Analysts and IT Professionals
* Individuals using Oracle BPM 10g R3 will benefit from the following:
- Re-designed user-interface that studies have shown enhances business process interaction and collaboration. New features include WorkSpace Layouts and customizable widget organization as well dashboards that can be generated on-the-fly by knowledge workers
- Improved integration with Microsoft Office and Really Simple Syndication (RSS)
* Business Analysts will benefit from enhancements in the software including:
- Intuitive modeling with enhanced support of BPMN
- Integration with Oracle BPA Suite and XPDL 1.0/2.0 support
- Improved complex rule definition and documentation linked to dynamic routing on business processes
- BPM Project inheritance to promote service and process reusability
For IT professionals, Oracle BPM 10g R3 delivers:
- Support for Oracle WebLogic Server 10g R3 and Sybase ASE 15.0
- Out of the box certified interoperability with Oracle BPEL Process Manager, Oracle Service Bus and Oracle WebCenter Suite
- Ability to create and edit process forms from any location with a WYSIWYG forms editor
- Ability to aggregate multiple BPM instances with federated access to BPM deployments to unify administration experience
- Enhanced performance and security
- New process level debugging in BPM Studio complementing the existing activity level debugging
“While Business Process Management requirements are typically driven by business analysts, IT experts and operational personnel are impacted by the technology decisions business analysts make,” said Amlan Debnath, senior vice president, Server Technologies, Oracle. “Oracle’s BPM software addresses the needs of both audiences by uniquely enabling collaboration between business analysts and IT personnel.”
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world’s largest enterprise software company. For more information about Oracle, please visit our Web site at http://www.oracle.com.
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.