Absolute Sponsors Laptop Management and Theft Prevention Webinar on November 5
U.S. and Canadian school districts to present laptop management best practices during educational web seminar
Vancouver, Canada.– Absolute® Software Corporation (“Absolute” or the “Company”) (TSX: ABT), the leading provider of firmware-based1, patented, computer theft recovery, data protection and secure IT Asset management solutions announced that it will sponsor a webinar hosted by eSchool News on November 5, 2008, featuring the first-hand laptop management and theft prevention experiences of two North American school districts. During the 60-minute event, speakers from Canada’s Surrey School District and Arizona’s Dysart Unified School District will discuss best practices for managing laptops and deterring theft using the highly-mobile school environment as an example.
Date: November 5, 2008
Time: 2:00pm ET / 11:00am PT
Duration: 1 hour
To Register: www.absolute.com/public/landing/esn1108/default.asp?ref=esn1110
Find out how one of the largest school districts in Canada:
* Manages a cross-platform inventory of PC and Apple computers
* Accurately inventories and tracks thousands of computers with an automated method
* Ensures software license compliance on a daily basis to avoid regulatory penalties
Learn how one of Arizona’s fastest growing school districts:
* Prepares students for life in the new century by integrating technology as a fundamental building block
* Deters theft and reduces loss rates by recovering stolen laptops and catching the perpetrators
* Accurately inventories all computers to demonstrate accountability
* Dan Turner, Director, Information Management Services, Surrey School District
* Michelle Benham, Technical Services Supervisor, Dysart Unified School District
To learn more information about Absolute’s mobile computer management solutions for education, please visit: www.absolute.com/markets/education.asp.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.