Register Today for MBA’s 2006 Mortgage Servicing Conference
Register Today! Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) 2006 National Mortgage Servicing Conference & Expo.
This exciting conference covers all sectors of the servicing arena, from customer retention to reducing foreclosures and REO. Discover new ways to increase operating efficiencies, gaining insight on the latest legal, legislative or regulatory developments, or just network with key industry players, at this year’s Servicing Conference.
Session topics include:
* Katrina Update: News From the Front: Learn how the industry is being affected and is responding to the unprecedented challenges that the 2005 hurricane season presented, how the National Flood Insurance Program is being altered, the status of infrastructure rebuilding, and other important issues that will impact all servicers.
* Obtaining Outstanding Leadership and Management Practices: Listen as Keynote Speaker Marcus Buckingham, Best-Selling Author and Senior Consultant for The Gallup Organization, shares ways to identify your talents, build them into strengths, enjoy consistent, near-perfect performance and gain the edge in the marketplace.
* Reg AB: The New MBS Landscape: MBA and industry practitioners discuss what the new servicer disclosure and attestation requirements mean to annual servicing compliance audits for residential mortgage servicers and what companies should be doing to prepare.
* FHA/VA/GNMA Update: Hear from government officials as they discuss cthe latest changes and proposals to FHA, VA and Ginnie Mae programs that have a direct impact on servicing operations.
* Off-shoring: This session examines the global factors that lead to successful outsourcing, as well as, other outsourcing alternatives such as: near sourcing, sub-servicing, and other technological options.
For a complete listing of panels and sessions, visit: http://events.mortgagebankers.org/servicing2006/
February 14–17, 2006
Phoenix Civic Plaza
All conference events are open to the media, with the exception of MBA committee meetings, correspondent meetings and board meetings. Press credentials must be obtained in advance. Please contact,
Angela C. Waugaman
(202) 557-2829 a
To register online for your media credentials, link to: http://events.mortgagebankers.org/Servicing2006/media/for_media/default.aspx
For more information on MBA’s CREF Convention & Expo ’06, please visit the convention’s Web site at http://events.mortgagebankers.org/servicing2006
The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) is the national association representing the real estate finance industry, an industry that employs more than 400,000 people in virtually every community in the country. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., the association works to ensure the continued strength of the nation’s residential and commercial real estate markets; to expand homeownership prospects through increased affordability; and to extend access to affordable housing to all Americans. MBA promotes fair and ethical lending practices and fosters excellence and technical know-how among real estate finance professionals through a wide range of educational programs and technical publications. Its membership of approximately 2,900 companies includes all elements of real estate finance: mortgage companies, mortgage brokers, commercial banks, thrifts, life insurance companies and others in the mortgage lending field. For additional information, visit MBA’s Web site: www.mortgagebankers.org.
- Contact Information
- Teresa Schofield
- Mortgage Bankers Association
- Contact via E-mail
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.