Agfa HealthCare releases IMPAX™ Cardiovascular Suite version 7.2 in Canada
New release with a host of new features to support up to 13,000 clinicians in their daily diagnosis and treatment of patients
Mortsel, Belgium/Toronto, Canada
Agfa HealthCare, a leading provider of IT-enabled clinical workflow and diagnostic imaging solutions, announces today that its IMPAX™ Cardiovascular (IMPAX CV) Suite version 7.2 is now available on the Canadian market. The new release supports a host of new reporting solution features including Vascular Ultrasound, Pediatric Echocardiography, and Nuclear Cardiology reporting, as well as Cardiovascular Enterprise Viewer (CVEV).
Every day, up to 13,000 clinicians use the Agfa HealthCare Cardiovascular Suite to diagnose and treat their patients in hospitals, private practices, and imaging centers. Built to support the multi-vendor, multimodality IT environment that is representative of cardiovascular departments across the country, IMPAX CV consolidates disparate patient data and makes it readily available in structured reports. The rapid access to information provided by IMPAX CV can contribute to efficient clinical decision-making. IMPAX CV’s single point-of-access/single sign-on presents cardiology and radiology images for clinical correlation, providing fast access to a broad view of a patient’s studies.
The new release, which is now available, supports a number of new features:
* Highly effective Vascular Ultrasound reporting with DICOM SR measurement import from select ultrasound devices.
* Cardiovascular Enterprise Viewer (CVEV) for improved search, image review, and reporting via a secure thin client.
* Nuclear Cardiology reporting with measurement import from INVIA’s Corridor4DM™ (formerly known as 4DM-SPECT) for clinical confidence and easy report completion.
* The ability to assign any report type to individual physician queues for fast Batch Signing.
* Individual reporting for Echo, Nuclear Cardiology, and Stress Testing reporting links to patient-focused imaging history for easy review of prior studies.
* Integrated Workflow and Archive with Agfa HealthCare’s IMPAX Radiology v.5.2, 5.3 and v.6.
“This latest release of our IMPAX Cardiovascular Suite is part of our continued commitment to our clinical customers, giving them the tools they need to perform their work effectively, efficiently, and reliably”, states Michael Green, President and CEO, Agfa HealthCare - Canada. “Our extensive interaction with Cardiologists across the United States, Canada and globally has allowed Agfa HealthCare to pinpoint and address their specific workflow needs. Ensuring that we constantly upgrade our solutions and deliver new and better tools to meet those needs is an integral part of what makes us a leading supplier of standalone and integrated Cardiology solutions.”
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.