New York-based Executive Career Marketing Company adds Microsite Technology
Making a career transition from one company to the next is an intense and often stressful experience. Displaced executives and those looking to segue into a more senior position can be faced with unwanted, lengthy transition periods.
David Werner International is one of New York’s top executive career marketing companies. With over 30 years experience in executive career marketing and outplacement services for Presidents and Vice Presidents, the experts in employment are now harnessing the power of the internet to help candidates achieve accelerated and qualified leads in the executive search market place.
David Werner’s online portfolio is a personalized web marketing tool for candidates seeking accelerated results and reduced employment transition periods. The multi-media system is a virtual showcase of a candidate’s history and proven success record. This can be seen at http://www.careertalent.net/dwic/video/index.html
Today’s job seekers are now competing with technologically advanced competitors who can exploit the power of the internet to create a web enabled playing field. Candidates who can use technology to show case their potential will have a competitive edge over the rest. Getting noticed in today’s market shuffle is becoming increasingly more difficult. Utilizing online professional portfolios is one way David Werner International helps their candidates stand out from the rest.
The online portfolio is a virtual presentation of an elaborate resume which utilizes graphs and charts to show a candidate’s success and achievements. The system helps prospective employers visualize the value a candidate can bring to their firm. The web portfolio has four key benefits for job seekers.
1. The web based portfolio uses proven and targeted marketing techniques to present a compelling business case for an individual’s candidacy to potential employers.
2. Charts and graphs create virtual and multi-dimensional representations of talent and success stories, visually demonstrating a candidate’s value to hiring firms.
3. Hiring firms with this information at their fingertips can quickly engage in meaningful and results oriented conversations which can rapidly move the candidate ahead in the interview process.
4. The portfolio then serves as a permanent career asset for improving an online business profile and networking with other executives.
The David Werner multi -media system allows candidates to showcase career strength and accelerate results in the market place. The online portfolio technique reduces search time by employers thus speeding up the communication process between candidates and potential employers.
For more information regarding the executive career marketing services of David Werner International, please visit: http://www.dwic.com/
- Contact Information
- David Werner
- President & Co-Founder
- David Werner International
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.