NaturallyCurly.com Celebrates Its 10th Birthday And “International Curly Day” - Curl Video Much Funnier Than Emmys’ Opening
Austin, TX – September 22, 2008 – Curly heads mark your calendars – September 22nd has been dubbed “International Curly Day” by NaturallyCurly.com, the online oasis for curlies since 1998, and boy, do they have reason to celebrate! Not only is the 22nd of September a day for curlies to rejoice, the month of September marks their 10th birthday – a major milestone in the Internet world.
“The staying power of NaturallyCurly.com is awesome,” says Gretchen Heber. “So many sites come and go, but we’ve been helping curlies feel beautiful for an entire decade.”
Naturallycurly.com has come far since its “birth” in 1998:
• The site now has a curly community of 220,000 loyal members;
• Those same visitors log an astonishing total of more than 11,000 visits per day;
• The site produces forty original pieces of content per month – including feature articles and photos of our favorite celebrities, readers, styles and makeovers;
• Daily discussion on the site’s popular message board, CurlTalk, has united a community of curly folks – giving everyone a reason to speak up;
• NaturallyCurly’s online boutique, CurlMart, sells 5,000 boutique products a month;
• NaturallyCurly showcases more than 1,500 worthy salons and close to 4,000 product reviews, entered first-hand by community members;
• The innovative homepage Frizz Forecast gives curlies the daily knowledge and power to plan ahead and fight the frizz.
NaturallyCurly will kick off the festivities on September 22nd and make it a year-long celebration with upcoming promotions and these new site features:
• Launch of a new “CurlPix”– Members can upload, share, print and email photos with ease – to show-off styles to friends or to take to their favorite stylist for that “perfect curl style”
• International Curly Day Video – This “man-on-the-street” type video highlights the celebration of International Curly Day.
Watch it: http://naturallycurly.com/TenYears
• New Top 10 in 10 feature – Each month, a “top 10” list will appear on the site highlighting a topic of interest, including: celebrities, hair products, salons, stylists and more. The first story will highlight International Curly Day’s significance and the many ways to celebrate.
• Launch of CafePress – NaturallyCurly will give their online community access to unique art and logos, giving members a chance to design their very own curly wear; Will Heron, a revered Austin artist, has created a special design especially for NaturallyCurly’s festivities.
For more information and celebration, please visit www.NaturallyCurly.com.
# # #
- Contact Information
- jeanine boiko
- J9 Public Relations
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.