Consultative Resources Corporation: Igniting the Competitive Edge with B2B Sales Training in Needs-Based, Consultative Selling Techniques
(Rowayton, CT) The business to business sales consultants at Consultative Resources Corporation (CRC) provide companies with the kind of professional, custom training that distinguishes their sales teams from the rest of the competitive herd. Clients experience a significant, and measurable, difference in sales force performance, both immediately and for years to come with CRC’s intensive programs. Their recently updated website can be found at www.Consultativesellingprocess.com.
Every CRC program is wrapped around four core skill sets:
These core skills are blended into every sales course. Custom role play scenarios are incorporated that reflect the trainees’ industry and product line. Core courses include Consultative Selling Skills, Negotiation Skills, and Relationship Skills, along with Peer to Peer Coaching. Coaching for High Performance is geared toward Team Leaders & Sales Managers.
Advanced programs, designed as Workshops, are completely tailored to the needs of the client organization and build on the firm foundation of the Core. These include Understanding Personal Needs, Consultative Questioning, Listening and Reframing. These Workshops build powerful sales skills like making presentations memorable, understanding how customers make decisions, and resolving objections.
CRC specializes in needs-based, consultative selling solutions in the b2b sales arena. Their training and consulting principles apply to everything from complex engineering services to wholesale raw materials to software packages.
Companies come to Consultative Resources Corporation when they need their sales force to step up to meeting with the Big Decision Makers, the CEO’s and VP’s of Operations and Marketing. Organizations may have a newer sales force that needs development or may be entering into a more complex, collaborative selling field. Some businesses are in commodity markets where the service and relationships are what differentiates one provider from another.
Whatever the dilemma or opportunity, every CRC solution is custom tailored to the needs of the organization. Along with the importance of individualizing the program, these sales pros emphasize five essentials that are critical for lasting success:
1. Senior Management buy-in and continued involvement is crucial for success. Without support from the top the seeds of training will wither and blow away.
2. Practice, Practice, Practice! Repetition creates reinforced habits of behavior and the chance to improve with every experience. CRC uses videotaping to provide valuable insights into performance.
3. Keep it Simple. Practical messages that make clear sense are most memorable and straightforward to apply.
4. Making the training stick is more cost effective than doing it over. The programs encourage participant retention with post-training reinforcement activities. CRC provides measurement tools to determine the true Return on Investment for the sales training dollar.
5. People change when they perceive it will help them in some way. CRC builds confidence in the program and belief in personal ability for the sales trainee. This confidence is conveyed from the sales rep to the prospective customer at every interaction.
CRC provides speakers for special occasions and motivational sales seminars, as well as comprehensive sales force assessments and consultative sales training program design.
To learn more about sales solutions that put great companies on the top of the competitive heap, please contact the CRC team at 203.899.0500 or via the contact form at www.Consultativesellingprocess.com.
- Contact Information
- Kate Reilly
- Consultative Resources Corporation (CRC)
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.