Verizon Wireless And Smashing Ideas Deliver Four New Adobe Flash Lite Games To Verizon Wireless Customers
Smashing Ideas’ Mobile Catalog for Verizon Wireless Customers Now Includes 28 Casual Games.
SAN FRANCISCO, BASKING RIDGE, N.J., and SEATTLE — From CTIA WIRELESS I.T. & Entertainment 2008 in San Francisco, Verizon Wireless, builder and operator of the nation’s most reliable wireless voice and data network, and Smashing Ideas, Inc., the largest independent developer of Adobe Flash® based digital media in the U.S., today announced four new Adobe Flash® Lite™ games are now available to Verizon Wireless customers – “Boomerang Stan™,” “Custom Shop,” “Shooting Starfish™” and “Poker Solitaire.” The addition of these four games brings the total number of Smashing Games available to Verizon Wireless customers to 28 casual games customers can play on their phones.
Players must get rid of some very nasty mutant bunnies in the outback in “Boomerang Stan;” players can make their custom shops the place to be by putting together crazy auto orders without making mistakes in “Custom Shop;” and players must help the starfish to the surface by getting a boost from its jellyfish friends in “Shooting Starfish.” All three games are from BlueskyNorth. “Poker Solitaire,” from Ludicrous Software, challenges players to make the best possible poker hands from randomly dealt cards.
“Boomerang Stan,” “Custom Shop,” “Shooting Starfish” and “Poker Solitaire” join the other Smashing Games available to Verizon Wireless customers, which include:
* "Flight of the Hamsters™” – Players help the hamsters from the Kids Next Door Treehouse take to the skies for some daredevil fun (from Cartoon Network Mobile).
* “Fickleblox™” – Fast-moving puzzle fun as players try to match up chains or groups of colored blox for big scores (from BlueskyNorth).
* “RUNE MAGE” – An addictive puzzle game featuring 25 levels of intense game play across five stages (from Pixelthis Ltd.).
* “Mac’s Match-Up™” – As Mac’s friends rush down the staircase to greet him, players try to match them up to score big points (from Cartoon Network Mobile).
* “Go Sushi” – Players help get Yoshi-san back to work on time by helping him find the correct sushi during lunch (from BlueskyNorth).
* “Cipher” – A challenging memory game that is not for the faint hearted (from Moket).
Verizon Wireless customers can purchase and download Smashing Games from the Verizon Exclusives and Puzzle Games categories in the Games shopping aisle in the Get It Now® or Media Center virtual store for $3.49 one-time use, $7.99 for three uses and $9.99 for five uses. Smashing Games are available on a number of popular Verizon Wireless phones, including the MOTORAZR™ V3c and MOTORAZR V3m, the MOTOKRZR™ K1m, the LG enV™ and the LG Chocolate™. Application purchase prices and subscription fees may vary; unless customers have unlimited data features, airtime or megabyte charges may also apply when browsing, downloading and using certain applications.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.