Inquisite Identifies Top Tactics for Increasing Customer Retention through Enterprise Feedback Management
AUSTIN, TEXAS – September 11, 2008 - Inquisite, an established provider of Web-based software for easily collecting, understanding and managing feedback from customers and employees, today announced best practices for increasing customer retention through the use of Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM) software. EFM is a class of software that secures and simplifies the collection and analysis of survey data, delivering an up to the minute, rich understanding of an organization’s customers.
Inquisite’s EFM software platform makes it easy to create and distribute customer surveys, then ensure actionable findings are delivered to appropriate individuals in the organization. Inquisite software transforms surveying from a single-event data collection process into an automated, ongoing discipline that continuously collects and monitors customer experiences.
The Commerce Department’s recently reported slowdown in consumer spending confirmed the economic sluggishness many businesses already felt and reinforced the need for customer retention. Inquisite’s 11-year history of working with leading international companies provides lessons in using EFM software for customer retention, including the following proven tactics:
- Consolidate survey data in a centralized database where it can be integrated with information provided by other customer-facing applications, such as CRM platforms, creating a holistic view of the customer’s history and level of satisfaction.
- Make sure appropriate individuals within the organization are aware of customer feedback, particularly negative feedback, fast by setting-up automatic triggers and alerts.
- Respond quickly to negative customer feedback by automating the initial reply, which gives your organization precious time to investigate the problem’s source and react before a customer is lost.
- Initiate regular customer ‘checkups’ and customer-sat measurements, identifying any potential shortcomings before they become real problems and reinforce the customer’s identification with your brand.
- Be sure to act on survey data. Don’t ask a question if you’re not prepared to act on the answer.
- Consider including customer feedback in employee performance management programs; tying customer satisfaction to employee measurement.
For more information about Inquisite and the role of EFM in customer retention, please visit http://www.inquisite.com/Solutions/CustomerFeedback.aspx.
Inquisite is a leading provider of Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM) software and services. Inquisite’s comprehensive solutions facilitate the gathering, understanding and acting upon business-critical data, getting the right information to the right people at the right time. Leveraging Inquisite, critical data can be easily integrated with existing business processes and systems, providing enterprises with the confidence to make the right business decisions to drive their business forward. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Inquisite sets the pace by providing the best combination of enterprise power, operational simplicity, and measurable value. Across every industry, hundreds of leading organizations around the world use Inquisite for their mission-critical customer and employee loyalty initiatives. Making the right decision has never been easier. For more information, visit www.inquisite.com.
Product Marketing Manager
Weber Shandwick, for Inquisite
- Contact Information
- Greg Wise
- Weber Shandwick, for Inquisite
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.