Nielsen Expert to Share Perspective on the Impact of Coupons and Promotions in the Consumer Packaged Goods Environment
WHO: Todd Hale, senior vice president, Consumer & Shopper Insights,
The Nielsen Company
Hale will share insights on the role of coupons and promotions in today’s consumer packaged goods (CPG) landscape and beyond.
Hale’s presentation will address such topics as:
* Expectations regarding the soft economy’s short and long-term impact on U.S. consumers, manufacturers and retailers
* Retail channel trends, including how the soft economy and high gas prices are affecting retailer performance and consumer shopping behavior
* In-store promotions that are winning today’s shopping dollars
* Coupon user segments, including coupon users’ buying and product category dynamics
* Opportunities to improve coupon redemption across demographic segments and retailer departments
* Predictions regarding tomorrow’s promotions and how technology takes charge in a race for dominance among promotion vehicles
Tuesday, September 23
8:45 a.m. ET
WHERE: CMS Promotions Logistics Forum
Hilton Head Marriott Resort & Spa
One Hotel Circle
Hilton Head Island, SC
About The Nielsen Company
The Nielsen Company is a global information and media company with leading market positions in marketing information (ACNielsen), media information (Nielsen Media Research), online intelligence (NetRatings and BuzzMetrics), mobile measurement, trade shows and business publications (Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, Adweek). The privately held company is active in more than 100 countries, with headquarters in Haarlem, the Netherlands, and New York, USA. For more information, please visit, www.nielsen.com.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.