AOL’s StyleList.com Relaunches with New Content Partners, Advertisers and Expert Bloggers
Integrated Marketing Campaign to Support Redesign and Raise Awareness
New York, NY.– AOL redesigned its top-ranked style and beauty site , StyleList.com, http://stylelist.com, with additional features, more content partners, expert bloggers and new branded advertisers. To further raise awareness of the site, a new marketing campaign for StyleList.com will kickoff on September 8 that will include both online and offline promotions.
At launch, AOL’s digital advertising business Platform-A, http://www.platform-a.com, has secured key advertisers including Levi’s® Brand. The Levi’s® Brand campaign will provide custom content that includes a gallery called “30 Days of Jeans” and video segments that will highlight an array of beautifully fitting jeans for women of all shapes and sizes.
“StyleList.com focuses on real style for real women, and we’re excited about our new design as we continue to provide our consumers and advertisers the best in beauty, fashion and style coverage,” said Stephanie Dolgins, Senior Vice President, AOL Women’s & Lifestyle Programming. “In addition to the new design, we are adding enriched content and experts that will keep our audience coming back and that appeal to advertisers.”
StyleList.com is also partnering with TotalBeauty.com, http://www.totalbeauty.com, the largest online beauty resource for women, to integrate content into StyleList.com’s Beauty and Hair Style categories, including how-to videos, trend spotting, user and expert reviews, blog posts and more. TotalBeauty.com contains the largest online catalog of beauty products, with more than 32,000 individual products across all brands, including most known prestige, mass-market, salon and spa brands.
To provide color commentary and address breaking fashion and beauty trends, Carmindy, the famed make-up artist from TLC’s “What Not to Wear,” will serve as StyleList.com’s Beauty Expert, providing regular blog posts.
StyleList.com is revamping its features to provide more options for users and to ensure there is something for everyone. These will include videos, photo galleries, quizzes, tips and more. New featured areas include:
* Trends: Topics such as the Fashion Trend List, Street Style, Look of the Day and Trend forecasts will help to ensure everyone is on top of current fashion;
* Style Guide: A series of videos and photos help women make basics work for their body type, provide tips on how to wear the season’s big trends and know what to wear to those big occasions;
* Hairstyles: Regular features showing current hair trends, including celebrity styles, step-by-step tips on how to style hair, and helpful expert tips for taking care of your hair;
* Beauty: Beauty basics with step-by-step tips on taking care of your skin, make-up makeovers, guides on the latest make-up trends from the runway to the red-carpet and unbiased user reviews of beauty products, courtesy of TotalBeauty.com;
* Shopping: Helpful features including the Look for Less, Editors Picks for the best shopping finds of the week and shopping lists of what to buy;
* Celebrity Style: Gives users a chance to vote on how celebrities look, compilations of Top 10 lists to see the best and worst of celebrity style, collections of red carpet looks and a regular feature on When Celebs Get it Wrong.
StyleList.com is the No. 1 style website, with more than 3.8 million unique visitors , and is part of the AOL Living network of sites, one of the top three online sites for women, with more than 16 million monthly unique visitors, according to July 2008 comScore Media Metrix.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.