Board Of Governors To Meet January 10, 2006 In Washington, D.C.
December 30, 2005, WASHINGTON - The Board of Governors of the U.S. Postal Service will meet in Washington, DC, at
Postal Service Headquarters, 475 L’Enfant Plaza, SW, on January 10, 2006.
The public is welcome to observe board deliberations that are scheduled to begin at 8 a.m. in the
Ben Franklin Room on the 11th floor. The Board expects to discuss the following items:
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 at 8 a.m.
1. Minutes of the previous meeting, December 6, 2005.
2. Remarks of the Postmaster General and CEO John E. Potter.
3. Recap of holiday mailing season – Deputy Postmaster General and Chief Operating Officer
Patrick J. Donahoe and Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer Anita J. Bizzotto.
4. Committee Reports.
5. Consideration of resolution on capital funding – Chairman James C. Miller III
6. Annual report on government in the Sunshine Act compliance – Chairman Miller.
7. FY 2005 Comprehensive Statement on Postal Operations, including the Preliminary
FY 2007 Annual Performance Plan – Chairman Miller.
8. Capital Investment – Northeast Metro Michigan Processing & Distribution Center –
Facilities Vice President Tom A. Samra.
9. Election of Chairman and Vice Chairman of the Board of Governors
10. Tentative agenda for the February 7–8, 2006, meeting in Washington, D.C.
- Contact Information
- Media Relations
- U.S. Postal Service
- Contact via E-mail
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.