Oracle Introduces Oracle® CRM On Demand Integration to Siebel CRM
New Prebuilt Integration Provides a Holistic View of Customer Data Across On Demand and On Premise CRM Deployments.
REDWOOD SHORES, Calif.
* Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) today announced the new Oracle CRM On Demand Integration to Siebel CRM a comprehensive, prebuilt integration that creates a single customer view across on-demand and on-premise CRM deployments.
* Oracle provides a holistic view of the sales pipeline for sales and executive managers and the ability to perform analytics against it by synchronizing key customer data from Oracle CRM On Demand and Oracle’s Siebel CRM.
* This integration helps companies that need on-premise functionality for deep industry and process-centric CRM and fast, easy-to-use on-demand CRM for remote offices and mobile sales and marketing professionals.
* Based on Oracle’s standards-based Oracle Application Integration Architecture and Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle CRM On Demand Integration to Siebel CRM reduces integration risk and helps solve the data silo problem through prebuilt integration between on-premise and on-demand CRM.
* Oracle CRM On Demand Integration to Siebel CRM enables customers to use fewer IT resources than custom integrations because it is prebuilt and designed for rapid deployment.
* Customers can immediately begin supporting multiple Oracle CRM On Demand instances with the choice of on-demand, on-premise or both integrated together.
* With a single customer view, Oracle CRM On Demand Integration to Siebel CRM provides organizations using Siebel CRM with the flexibility to easily integrate features of on-demand CRM to quickly add new sales users for new divisions, geographies or product lines.
* As business requirements evolve, organizations can synchronize customer data in real time, administer integration at the transaction level and leverage Siebel CRM data quality management tools.
* “The debut of Oracle CRM On Demand Integration to Siebel CRM is an industry-defining step, allowing organizations to quickly and effectively realize the benefits of an integrated CRM system,” said Oracle Senior Vice President of CRM Anthony Lye. “The deep functionality of on-premise CRM and the rapid deployment and ease-of-use capabilities of on-demand CRM are now powerfully combined for organizations to extract even further value from their Oracle investments.”
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.