Tommy Hilfiger Sportswear Exclusively at Macy’s
Beginning in September 2008, Macy’s will be the exclusive department store retailer of Tommy Hilfiger U.S. sportswear for men and women.
Fall Collection 2008, only at Macy’s
The fall collection is a representation of iconic Tommy Hilfiger design, updated with shapes and patterns that reflect the new season now only available at more than 500 Macy’s stores across the country, in addition to the current Tommy Hilfiger retail locations.
* Tommy Hilfiger product will be carried in all Macy’s divisions (Macy’s East, Macy’s West, Macy’s Central and Macy’s Florida), but not in every store. Tommy Hilfiger product will also be available on macys.com.
* Men’s sportswear is men’s apparel including pants, denim, unconstructed jackets, sweaters, knit tops, outerwear, shorts, swimwear, activewear and tee shirts.
* Women’s sportswear is women’s apparel including pants, denim, skirts, jackets, sweaters, knit tops, dresses, outerwear, shorts, activewear, blouses, shirts and tee shirts.
* Men’s sportswear and women’s sportswear under the Tommy Hilfiger brand will no longer be carried by a variety of other department stores.
Tommy Hilfiger operates more than 800 retail locations around the world. While the U.S. Tommy Hilfiger retail stores will offer sportswear, they will also offer product from the global retail and runway collection. Macy’s will not carry the global retail and runway collection.
Not exclusive are licensed products, including: handbags, women’s outerwear, women’s swimwear, women’s sleepwear, fragrances, watches, socks, sunglasses, shoes, men’s suits and separates, men’s dress shirts, men’s ties, men’s belts and small leather goods, luggage, and home.
Trends for women: warm colors, collegiate blazers, tie blazers, pea coats (tartan, solid), argyle vests, sweater jackets and dresses.
Trends for men: warm colors, argyle sweater vests, zip and V cardigans, classically designed shirts in shades of blue and Freedom Jeans.
“Hilfiger” Men’s Fragrance Launch
Also in September 2008, Tommy Hilfiger will launch a new men’s fragrance – Hilfiger – exclusive to Macy’s throughout the fall season.
Tommy Hilfiger Shop-In-Shops
Tommy Hilfiger shop-in-shops are being given an entirely new look and feel, updated with an aesthetic that is modern, sophisticated, and reflects the brand’s Classic American Cool identity.
* Highlighting product in a fresh way, the shops are being designed with an eye toward regional influences by mixing traditional fixtures with found pieces.
* More than 300 shop-in-shops will be renovated by October 2008.
In-Store and Macy’s 150th Birthday
As part of the exclusive launch and in conjunction with Macy’s 150th birthday celebration, Tommy Hilfiger will be celebrated throughout Macy’s stores with special signage, store windows, marketing programs and events during the week of September 8, 2008. There will also be a series of appearances by Tommy Hilfiger at select Macy’s stores throughout the fall season.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.