Citi Co-Branded Card Rewards Program Offers Unlimited Gasoline Rebates at Exxon & Mobil Locations
Citi Cards and ExxonMobil today announced a new rewards program for their ExxonMobil MasterCard consumer co-branded credit card program. The new ExxonMobil MasterCard card will offer a 15 cents per gallon rebate on gasoline purchased at Exxon and Mobil locations. To highlight the value of the card’s earning potential, starting August 29, 2008, those who open a new ExxonMobil MasterCard account will receive a 30 cents per gallon rebate on Exxon and Mobil gasoline purchases for the first 60 days. There is no limit on the amount of gasoline rebates that can be earned by consumers.
“Citi understands the challenges facing consumers in today’s economic environment,” said Craig Vallorano, Executive Vice President, Citi Cards. “By working closely with MasterCard and ExxonMobil, we were able to enhance the value proposition of our ExxonMobil co-branded card to deliver a card with strong consumer appeal offering cents per gallon gasoline rebates, allowing consumers to easily calculate their savings, and offering a competitive annual percentage rate with no annual fee.”
“In an effort to offer one of the most competitive programs in the industry, this unique new card differentiates us from the competition and will continue to drive customer loyalty for our Exxon and Mobil locations nationwide,” said Ben Soraci, U.S. Retail Sales Director, ExxonMobil.
The new ExxonMobil MasterCard credit card provides excellent benefits to cardholders:
* A 15 cents per gallon rebate on Exxon and Mobil gasoline purchases
* Each year, up to 2% rebates on the first $10,000 in other eligible purchases and a full 1% on other eligible purchases over $10,000
* No limit on the amount of rebates that can be earned
* Rebates automatically credited to cardholders’ statements in $10 increments toward future Exxon and Mobil gasoline purchases made with the card
* 0% APR on purchases, and no interest balance transfers, for the first six months
* Access to everyday savings offers from brand name merchants
* Platinum travel benefits
* Ability to link to Speedpass
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.