More Marriott Summer Travel Savings and Packages
Thousands of Hotel Deals on Marriott.com
From Hawaii to Hong Kong and Atlanta to Aruba, Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE:MAR), has great travel deals and packages. The packages listed below are just a small selection of the thousands of travel packages offered at Marriott’s 3,000 hotels around the world. For more information about what is offered at Marriott’s family of hotels, visit www.marriott.com/specials and search by city or hotel name.
Marriott Offers the Following International Travel Deals
• A Peach of a Deal in Atlanta: Get away to Georgia this summer and rediscover Atlanta’s premier destination hotel – Atlanta Marriott Marquis which recently completed a stunning $138 million dollar hotel transformation. Stay a weekend night between July 25 – August 24, 2008 and take advantage of $138 per night weekend rate. Plus, as an added bonus, pay with a Visa card and receive a $25 Visa gift card that can be used for anything from gasoline to gifts. The vibrant new hotel is only footsteps from the world’s largest and most engaging aquarium experience at the Georgia Aquarium and the New World of Coca Cola. For more information, or reservations please call (404) 521-0000, (888) 855-5701, or visit www.atlantamarquis.com.
• Summer Delight in Hong Kong: The brand-new Courtyard by Marriott Hong Kong offers a Summer Delight package at HK$1,300 plus 13 percent per night. The offer includes an upgrade to a harbor view room and a HK$150 daily food and beverage credit at the MoMo café or room service. A two-night stay is required. Visit www.marriott.com
• Sweetheart Deal: Celebrate the beginning of a loving marriage with the Wailea Ku’uipo (meaning “sweetheart”) Honeymoon Getaway at the Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, including overnight accommodation, room service breakfast in bed or on lanai (balcony) for two, and $100 additional food and beverage credit per day. Rates start at $599 per night, valid through December 24. The resort recently underwent a $60 million transformation at its Maui oceanfront location, including 546 redesigned guest rooms, a new 2,100-sq.-ft. fitness center and the award winning Mandara . Visit www.waileamarriott.com
• Sand Dollars You Can Spend: Stay five nights and get the sixth night free – plus a $100 food and beverage credit – at participating Marriott and Renaissance beachfront resorts in the Caribbean and Mexico. Book a Sand Dollars Package at the following resorts: Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, $259-$419 (per night); Casa Magna Marriott Cancun Resort $135-247; Casa Magna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort, $179-299; Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino, $189 - $299 (minimum stay of six nights to get the seventh night free); Frenchman’s Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort (St. Thomas), $179 -$424; JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa - $305 - $359; Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino - $223 - $353; St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino - $127 -$299; and Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort - $159 - $376. Visit www.ParadiseByMarriott.com or call 1-888-PARADISE (1-888-727-2347) and ask for code S29.
• Sand Dollars in Hawaii: Stay three nights and get the fourth night free – plus daily breakfast for two -- with Marriott’s Hawaiian Sand Dollar Plus Package at the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa (Big Island), Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa (Maui), Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa (Oahu) and Kaua’i Marriott Resort & Beach Club. For more information and reservations, call 1-800-228-9290 or visit www.marriotthawaii.com.
• Dog Days of Summer in San Francisco: Need dog walking assistance? How about a personal pet shopper? Guests traveling to the JW Marriott San Francisco with man’s best friend can push the hotel’s butler button and it will provide furry, as well as human, guests with exceptional personalized service. The JW Marriott San Francisco, located in Union Square, has partnered with a local boutique called Babies to create the ultimate pet experience. The Pooch Package includes a deluxe city view room, luxurious pet bed, stylish feeder for use during the dog’s stay, pet valet service, pet fee waived (a $75 value) and delicious JW doggie cookies welcome gift at turndown. The package starts at $294 a night through December 20, 2008. For more information, visit http://www.jwmarriottunionsquare.com/.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.