Customers Turn to Oracle to Address Enterprise Performance Management and Business Intelligence Needs
Oracle’s Industry-leading EPM and BI Software Helps Organizations Optimize Business Processes, Decisions, and Actions
REDWOOD SHORES, Calif.- In an effort to gain better insight, improve decision-making, and drive enhanced results, organizations across every industry and region are selecting Oracle’s Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and Business Intelligence (BI) software.
* Organizations that have purchased Oracle’s EPM and BI software recently include: Ameren, ASL BAT/1, Audatex, Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement Ltd, Bluegarden Norway, Bytes Technology Group South Africa, CajaGRANADA, Catholic Health Initiatives, CBeyond, City of Copenhagen, Cornell University, Dairy Crest, Department of Transport Australia, Education Management Corp., Fintur Holdings B.V., FLSmidth & Company A/S, GarantiBank Turkey, Gobierno de Arag�n, Hayel Saeed Anam Group of Companies, Hellas Online, Iron Mountain UK Ltd, Jan de Nul Group, JVC, KPN Netherlands, Kalbe Pharma, Lavazza SpA, MasterCard Advisors, LLC - Consulting arm of MasterCard Worldwide, NetApp, Nykredit Holding A/S, Qualcomm, Rompetrol SA, Safaricom, Scottrade, Sosyal Guvenlik Kurumu, State University of New York System, Swedish Board of Fisheries, Telef�nica de Espa�a, Telef�nica Moviles, University of Antwerp, VDAB Belgium, Vion Food Group, and Wilkinson Hardware Store Ltd.
* A component of Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle’s EPM system unites category-leading performance management applications, pre-built BI applications, and BI foundation and tools, into a complete and integrated system for managing and optimizing performance across business functions.
* The system’s hot-pluggable capability enables organizations to extend the value of performance management, analytic applications and BI tools across heterogeneous IT environments and incorporate Oracle and non-Oracle data sources as necessary.
* “We selected the Oracle Enterprise Performance Management System to help us address our financial management activities such as reporting, analysis, planning and monitoring,” said Norm Fjeldheim, Chief Information Officer, Qualcomm. “With the EPM system delivering a common foundation and processes for financial performance management, we anticipate increased visibility between Hyperion Financial Management and the Oracle E-Business Suite and greater transparency across both business units and function from a management perspective.”
* “Oracle offers organizations a comprehensive, integrated EPM system spanning performance management applications, packaged BI applications and BI foundation to support strategic, financial and operational management processes,” said John Kopcke, senior vice president, Enterprise Performance Management Global Business Unit, Oracle. “Built on open standards, the Oracle EPM System enables organizations to get more out of their ERP systems -- Oracle or otherwise -- and extend intuitive, role-based intelligence across the enterprise.”
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.