Marriott Introduces Foreign Direct Deposit of Travel Agency Commissions Through New Global Commission Payment Program
Program Makes it Easier than Ever before for International Agents to Receive Payment.
Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR) today announced the introduction of a new foreign currency travel agency commission payment program effective July 11, 2008. The program makes it easier for Marriott’s valued travel agency partners around the world to be paid commission. Benefits of this new initiative include:
• Faster commission payments
• Commission direct deposit in 22 countries
• Online access to commission statements
• Reduced fees for paperless payments and statements
• Reduced currency conversion fee from $4.00USD to $3.00USD.
For more information on this new program, including the full terms and conditions and how to register for Global Commission Payments, please visit www.bankofamerica.com/globalcommissionpayments.
Marriott International’s continued commitment to the travel agent community is demonstrated through a number of longstanding programs and services to ensure every travel agency’s continued success. These well known programs include:
- Marriott’s Double Commission Guarantee -- guarantees commission payments will be sent within 15 business days of guest’s departure or Marriott will double the commission. The only double commission guarantee in the industry.
- Travel Agent Website on Marriott.com designed specifically for travel agents and offers services including commissionable bookings and future rate searches, Hotel Excellence!, GDS information, Fam-Tastic rates and Marriott International brand profiles.
- Single Image Inventory ensuring that travel agents have the most accurate Marriott rates and availability information possible by providing a best rate guarantee through all booking channels.
- Hotel Excellence! training program – Marriott’s self paced training program designed to maximize travel agents’ success in hotel bookings; the first and most comprehensive of its kind in the industry. The program is now offered online in eight languages other than English and has certified over 125,000 travel agents worldwide.
- Marriott’s Fam-Tastic Program offering Hotel Excellence! graduates exclusive familiarization rates ranging from $49-109 USD at over 2,600 hotels worldwide.
- Marriott’s Preferred Travel Agency Program offers preferred commission status and special benefits for participating travel agencies.
- Marriott’s Intermediary Partner Care boasts an award-winning team dedicated to addressing the needs of intermediary partners from around the world.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.