Citibank New York Life Platinum Credit Card – Taiwan’s First Co-Branded Insurance Card
Taipei – Citibank and New York Life International announced today, the launch of the Citibank New York Life Platinum co-branded card that provides cardholders with a market high 1.1% discount for insurance premiums and reward points that can be redeemed to pay for insurance bills.
At the launch, Victor Kuan, Country Business Manager, Global Consumer Group for Citibank Taiwan, said:
"We are delighted to partner with New York Life International, one of the leading insurance companies in the world, to launch the Citibank New York Life Platinum credit card. We share a lot of synergies and believe this partnership will deliver a range of shared benefits.
He added, “We believe our combined strengths will attract many customers and this offering, that provides a wide range of premium discount and premier service benefits, will become a key component in our credit card portfolio.”
* 1.1 % insurance premium discount rate
* Generous reward scheme – every 1,000 reward points can be redeemed for a premium discount of NT$100
* Reward points can be also redeemed for 100% of premium – this program applies to both traditional insurance policies as well as investment-oriented policies
* 1 reward point for every NT$ 30 non-premium spending – the reward points are evergreen (i.e. no expiry date)
1. SMS redemption provides the easiest way to redeem reward points – this also enables consumers to enjoy a maximum 20% discount on local and international purchases
2. 24-hour redemption delivery service
3. Global shopping protection and support if the card is lost
Citibank’s co-brand credit card portfolio is one of the most comprehensive in Taiwan offering benefits in the following areas: travel, aviation, entertainment, dining and shopping.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.