Oracle® E-Business Suite and Oracle’s PeopleSoft Enterprise Both Named A Leader in Latest Independent Research Firm’s Accounts Payables – Electronic Invoice Presentment and Payment Report
REDWOOD SHORES, Calif. JUL-2008
* As further recognition for Oracle’s “Applications Unlimited” Program, Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) today announced that Forrester Research, a leading independent research firm, has recognized both the Oracle(r) E-Business Suite Release 12 and Oracle’s PeopleSoft Enterprise Release 9 as a “Leader” in the June 2008 Forrester Wave: Accounts Payables-Electronic Invoice Presentment and Payment (AP-EIPP), Q2 2008.
* The report stated “AP-EIPP products streamline the invoice-to-pay (I2P) process by receiving invoices directly from suppliers’ systems, automatically validating them against supporting documents such as purchase orders (POs), and loading them into payment systems, ready to be paid.1”
* Procure-to-Pay, a combination of the Oracle E-Business Suite Financials family of applications and Oracle Advanced Procurement is an integrated solution that links purchasing and payables to maximize return on invested capital. With Oracle Procure-to-Pay, customers can help reduce costs to improve margins, streamline procure-to-pay processes to improve working capital, and drive compliance to optimize asset usage.
* PeopleSoft Enterprise Payables and eSettlements, both part of Oracle’s PeopleSoft Enterprise Financial Management family of applications, enables users to streamline the procure-to-pay, deliver operational savings and helps reduce liabilities by supporting asset and liability management objectives. The PeopleSoft Enterprise EIPP solution also helps ensure a quick return on investment by integrating a full procurement suite and providing supplier collaboration through a superior user interface.
* Forrester evaluated 10 vendors across 78 criteria, then grouped the vendors into 17 categories to assess strengths and weaknesses in three areas: current offering, strategy and market presence.
* According to Forrester, “both of Oracle’s EIPP products - within the Oracle E-Business Suite and PeopleSoft Enterprise product lines - are leading options for companies that are already using the finance and procurement modules of those products.2”
* “AP-EIPP systems reduce costs while improving strategic supplier relationships,” said Oracle Vice President of Financial Applications Terrance Wampler. “Oracle’s position as a Leader in Forrester’s Wave for AP-EIPP is further proof of our innovation in the industry and a testament to our continuing commitment to Oracle E-Businesss Suite and PeopleSoft Enterprise customers.”
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners. This document is for informational purposes only and may not be incorporated into a contract or agreement.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.