D-LINK offers aggressive ’BUY ONE GET ONE FREE’ switch promotion
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif.— D-Link, the end-to-end networking solutions provider for consumer and business, today announced it is offering a ’Buy One, Get One Free’ promotion on many of its most popular switches, including models from the award-winning xStack™ series, nationwide July 1 through August 31, 2008.
The bold D-Link® promotion represents a savings of $699 to $3,999, depending on model, and is available when one unit is purchased at full price from distributors and resellers of D-Link solutions. This promotion is ideal for growing businesses looking to expand their network, upgrade from 10/100 to Gigabit, or for customers looking to add network connections while maintaining a second switch as a hot spare.
“Now more than ever, consumers and companies alike are looking to maximize their budgets and find ways to get the performance they need without having to pay a higher price tag,” said Keith A. Karlsen, executive vice president, D-Link Systems, Inc. “Our xStack line offers best-in-class performance, and this ’buy one, get one free’ promotion represents a significant value to businesses seeking robust managed and stackable switches with features such as enhanced network security, bandwidth control, and advanced management.”
The D-Link switches being offered during the ’Buy One, Get One Free’ promotion include:
* DES-3828P: Managed 24 Port Stackable L3 Switch
* DES-3828P-TAA: Trade Compliant Version of the DES-3828P
* DXS-3227: 24-Port Gigabit Wireless-Ready Switch
* DXS-3227-TAA: Trade Compliant Version of the DXS-3227
* DXS-3227P: 24-Port Gigabit Wireless-Ready PoE Switch
* DXS-3227P-TAA: Trade Compliant Version of the DXS-3227P
* DXS-3250: 48-Port Gigabit Wireless-Ready Switch
* DXS-3250-TAA: Trade Compliant Version of the DXS-3250
* KVM-410: Single Port KVM Switch over IP
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.