Honestech Introduces Claymation Studio 2.0 and Audio Recorder 2.0 Deluxe
Easy-To-Use Software Programs Lets Consumers Create Their Own Stop-Motion and Claymation Movies for under $50 and Transfer Audio from LP’s and Cassettes CD and MP3 for under $80
Austin, TX and San Antonio, TX at NECC — June 30, 2008 — Honestech, Inc. today announced the release of “Claymation Studio 2.0”, an easy-to-use stop-motion authoring studio which enables novice users to create claymation, stop-motion video, animation and cell-based videos from imported images, photographs, music audio and recorded sound tracks. Also announced today is the release of the “Audio Recorder 2.0 Deluxe” a hardware and software solution for transferring and converting audio files from LP’s and Cassettes to CD or MP3 as well as converting between digital audio file formats. Claymation Studio 2.0 will retail for $49.99 for a single user license and have multi-user Claymation Studio Academic License Packs for the educational markets. Audio Recorder 2.0 will be available for a retail price of $79.99.
Claymation Studio 2.0, available in academic packs immediately and at retail in October, adds new features to the award winning Claymation Studio including; Partial Chroma Key Effects, Chroma Key windowing on imported images, Background Music with voice over dubbing, On screen Text, and Enhanced resolution support. Existing features of the “Claymation Studio” software include:
• Chroma key, which allows users to put an object on a blue/green screen and import easily-changeable background images from another source.
• Onionskin, which allows users to view the previous frame and the next frame in the creation process on a same-screen transparent overlay mode to help perfect the image for the next frame.
• Rotoscope, where users can view a still photo on top of a new image in the creation process and use it as reference to help produce images that are difficult to create.
• WMV/AVI/MPEG, which enables users to save their videos in Windows Media File or Audio Video Interleave formats.
• Audio recording, which allows users to import or record audio and add it to specific frames.
• Simple frame editing, whereby the user can display frames in sequence, and change the order of the frames using drag-and-drop.
For more information about Honestech please visit www.honestech.com.
- Contact Information
- Mike Romanies
- Marketing and Sales
- Honestech, Inc.
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.