Nortonize Your Life – Norton from Symantec Launches Video Contest to Find the Ultimate in Speed and Performance
Grand Prize Winner Will Receive a “Nortonized” Vespa Scooter to Rev Up Their Life
* At the newly launched www.NortonToday.com site, we’re looking for videos (maximum two minute length) that show someone or something getting anointed as “Nortonized.”
* Norton Internet Security and Norton AntiVirus have been engineered for speed and performance. Like our products, something that’s been “Nortonized” goes faster. It feels less bogged down. In short, it performs better than its competitors.
* How you visually represent the concept is up to you, just anoint your superior performer with the signature “Nortonized” N to show how they, like Norton products, win the battle with top speed and high performance.
* Winners will be selected based on scores for creative expression (25%), adherence to the “Nortonized” theme (50%), and production quality (25%).
* The Grand Prize winner gets a shiny new “Nortonized” Vespa.
Sample Nortonized Videos:
* A Nortonized Bat: http://nortontoday.symantec.com/media/videos/nortonized_video_bat.php
* The Cubist: http://nortontoday.symantec.com/media/videos/nortonized_video_cubist.php
* Nortonized Performance: http://nortontoday.symantec.com/media/videos/nortonized_video_shower.php
* The Contest Starter Kit: http://nortontoday.symantec.com/pdf/N-kit.pdf
* The Instructional Video: http://nortontoday.symantec.com/media/videos/nortonized_video_instructional.php
* The Submission Page: http://nortontoday.symantec.com/forms/video.php
* Sample Video Submissions: http://nortontoday.symantec.com/media/videos/contest.php
* Video Submission Requirements: http://nortontoday.symantec.com/media/videos/contest_requirements.php
* Official Contest Rules: http://nortontoday.symantec.com/media/videos/contest_rules.php
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.