Simplifydigital unveils consultation service using ‘smart search’ technology
Finding the best value digital TV, broadband and home phone deal can be a nightmare in a world of confusing technologies, ever changing services and complicated bundle deals. Now, Simplifydigital has launched a brand new online ‘self-consultation service’. The new online service helps customers shape their digital requirements online and then match them to the best value deal from all the major service providers, ensuring they get up and running with minimum of fuss.
The self-consultation service is based on Simplifydigital’s proprietary “deal engine” used by its London based call centre and radically improves on the customer experience currently available anywhere else online. Benefits include:
- It is the first site to be specifically designed to find the best value bundle deals across all three services - digital TV, broadband and home phone
- It is the only site using proprietary ‘smart search’ technology to match the customers’ unique requirements to one of over 15,000 package combinations
- The ‘smart search’ automatically discounts any packages which do not meet the customers’ requirements, returning only one package per server
- For the first time, customers can then customise their selected package options online, to see the effect of adding and taking away selected features
- The customer can compare the price and features of their customised package versus the advertised deals in the market
- Simplifydigital experts are on-hand throughout the process to help with package selection, answer any questions and book the installation if the customer desires.
Simplifydigital believe that, at a time when families are looking to tighten their belts, the new digital comparison service is an ideal way of quickly establishing how to save money without losing the quality of service that the family expects.
A recent Simplifydigital survey undertaken with Yougov found that households can save an average of £160* pa by bundling their digital TV, broadband and home phone services intelligently - but the trick is finding the right bundle.
Charlie Ponsonby, CEO of Simplifydigital, commented:
“Simplifydigital has one aim - to simplify the experience of buying a digital TV, broadband and home phone service. Our new online “self consultation” service radically improves upon the customer experience available anywhere online.
“Customers quickly find that the headline cheapest deal may not meet their requirements – the trick is finding the cheapest deal that also delivers on your family’s expectations. This is where our smart search technology comes in – it matches the customer’s unique requirements to the best deal available and allows them to customise their selection online.”
Note to editors
All the Simplifydigital figures stated are from YouGov Plc. Total sample size was 2,006 adults. Fieldwork was undertaken during February 2008. The survey was carried out online. The figures have been weighted and are representative of all GB adults (aged 18+).
Simplifydigital offers a free and impartial personal concierge style sales advisory service - accessible via the website or over the telephone - which will help any confused consumer get the very best deal to suit their own individual needs and save them money in the process.
The company is led by Charles Ponsonby, former Marketing Director of BSkyB and his co-founder Lawrence Bleach, the former Retail Marketing and Distribution Director at Sky. The team also includes Vince Warsap, who is a highly experienced contact centre executive who spent 10 years running Virgin Atlantic’s call centre operations, as well as product and marketing specialists from uSwitch and Tesco.
PR Contact details
1 Hammersmith Grove
020 7788 1022
- Contact Information
- Charlie Ponsonby
- SimplifyDigital Limited
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.