Air Products 2008 Corporate Responsibility Report Now Available
Air Products’ (NYSE:APD) 2008 Corporate Responsibility Report, entitled, “20│20 Focus: Delivering the Difference,” is now available at www.airproducts.com/responsibility. The Report marks the company’s fifth consecutive year of sustainability reporting.
“Never in our history have we been better positioned to deliver higher growth and higher returns to shareholders and provide value to society as an innovator and a responsible corporate citizen,” said John McGlade, chairman, president and chief executive officer. “Our gases, materials and applications expertise have been helping our customers address sustainability challenges for decades. With that strong history, we continue to chart our path to further improve our economic, environmental and social performance and strengthen our stakeholder relationships in the process.”
Air Products’ latest Corporate Responsibility Report includes:
• Mr. McGlade’s letter to stakeholders, including sustainability activities and progress in 2007, as well as areas identified for further improvement.
• An overview of Air Products’ global operations and drivers of shareholder value.
• The company’s corporate governance practices and ethics policies.
• Programs and activities to develop and engage employees based on innovation, integrity, diversity, respect, inclusiveness and teamwork.
• Efforts to engage suppliers and service providers who share Air Products’ commitment to ethical business practices and provide the highest value to customers.
• Technologies and offerings from the company’s four global businesses that enable customers to have more sustainable operations.
• Air Products’ social responsibility commitments, including employee volunteerism and philanthropic giving.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.