T-Mobile USA Ranks Highest in Wireless Retail Customer Satisfaction
Customers Rank T-Mobile Highest in J.D. Power and Associates Study
BELLEVUE, Wash. May 2008 T-Mobile USA, Inc., received the highest ranking in the J.D. Power and Associates Wireless Retail Sales Satisfaction StudySM Volume 1, , building on the highest ranking the company received earlier this year in overall customer care.
This award is truly an honor because it is the voice of our customers, said Sue Nokes, Chief Customer & Operations Officer, T-Mobile USA. At T-Mobile, we are deeply committed to providing the greatest possible customer experience, not just as measured in wireless, but across service industries. Coupled with the honors we received in January for top wireless customer care ranking, this award for retail service satisfaction provides direct, positive recognition to our front line employees who strive everyday to delight our customers.
Study results released today by J.D. Power and Associates show customers rate T-Mobile highly in all factors measured to determine overall retail performance. The four key factors used to measure performance are sales staff, store display, store facility, and price/promotion, the following results are indicative of T-Mobiles commitment to customer satisfaction at retail locations:
* Sales staff. T-Mobile ranks highest in this category and significantly higher than the industry average. Attributes measured include courtesy and friendliness of salesperson; promptness in assisting customers; knowledge of service plan, cell phones and features; time to complete entire purchase; and concern that the customers purchase the best phone and plan to meet their needs.
* Store display. T-Mobile ranks highest among all wireless carriers included in the study and significantly higher than the industry average in product/service information, ease of use of display/booth and clarity of displays/information.
* Store facility. T-Mobile is ranked significantly higher than the industry average in store appearance and atmosphere. T-Mobile scores well above other wireless carriers and the industry average because customers experience an average hold time of two minutes or less.
* Price/promotion. T-Mobile ranks above the industry average in the three attributes measured: availability of price/product incentives, rebates offered on phones/accessories and rebates offered on service plans.
Earlier this year, T-Mobile received the highest ranking in the Wireless Customer Care Performance StudySM Vol. 1 for the seventh consecutive reporting period. In 2007, T-Mobile also received the highest ranking in the following J.D. Power and Associates studies:
In 2007, T-Mobile also received the highest ranking in the following J.D. Power and Associates studies:
* 2007 Wireless Regional Customer Satisfaction Index Study - Vol. 2, for the fifth consecutive reporting period, ranking ahead of all other wireless carriers in the Northeast and West regions and highest in a tie in the other three regions: Southwest, Southeast and North Central
* 2007 Wireless Customer Care Performance Study - Vol. 2 for the sixth consecutive reporting period
Results of the 2008 J.D. Power and Associates Wireless Retail Sales Satisfaction StudySM Volume 1 are based on more than 6,634 Internet surveys interviews conducted between September 2007 and October 2007, as well as in January 2008.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.